USA-No longer a free country

Page 3 of 8<123456>Last »
April 25th, 2016 at 5:55:44 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
I'm growing bucket cherry tomatoes, 5 buckets.
I'll have more than I can handle, even eating
them every day. I'll post pics in May when I
put them in.

I grew the little orange ones the last two years. Free seeds from Praxus on YT. He does it every year. They are crazy. I had my niece and nephew pick most of them two years ago for my mother there were so effing many. Last year I had a ton of volunteers.

This year I am doing mortgage lifter tomatoes and some new purple variety. Feels so good to work the soil.
The President is a fink.
April 25th, 2016 at 6:04:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
pick most of them two years ago for my mother there were so effing many. Last year I had a ton of

How many plants did you have.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 25th, 2016 at 6:14:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
How many plants did you have.

Last year maybe half a dozen. Year before several times that. This year I tried a new system and have 20 or more started. My plan is to learn how to reliably get them going in newspaper pots sitting in those plastic trays you put sandwiches in. Fill with water and it wicks up, making a good plant. Next year I want to grow 800 or more, sell them for 4/$5 or so at a flea market.
The President is a fink.
April 25th, 2016 at 7:08:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Last year maybe half a dozen.

You had 6 cherry tomato plants?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 25th, 2016 at 7:17:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman
You had 6 cherry tomato plants?

Yes, but they were an orange-color so probably not true "cherry" tomato. I forget what they were called. I'm not even big on that kind, I grow and make stuff to grow and make it many times. My mailman says I have the biggest and coolest garden on his route. I'm that middle aged bachelor who has given up hope of a wife and pursue other things to fill my time.
The President is a fink.
April 27th, 2016 at 12:49:38 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Really? You still believe that goo goo BS from high school? Get in the real world.

goo goo BS?????????????????????
We have the freedom to change laws
In the real world laws can be changed

Look at all the changing pot laws

Get off your but and get the laws you want changed in MI regarding co-ops and Milk.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 27th, 2016 at 4:43:00 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
goo goo BS?????????????????????
We have the freedom to change laws
In the real world laws can be changed

Yes, goo goo BS. You believe because you were told that you can change a repressive law you are not repressed.

The best way to keep a slave content and happy is to make him think he is really free. You are content if you believe your statement.
The President is a fink.
April 27th, 2016 at 4:48:35 PM permalink
terapined
Yes, goo goo BS. You believe because you were told that you can change a repressive law you are not repressed.

The best way to keep a slave content and happy is to make him think he is really free. You are content if you believe your statement.

How are the pot laws being changed?
By the people
Power to the people
As Neil Young said, I'm rocking in the free world :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
April 27th, 2016 at 5:06:13 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
How are the pot laws being changed?
By the people
Power to the people
As Neil Young said, I'm rocking in the free world :-)

Big deal, years of oppression now slightly changing. One link in your chains removed and you are happy.
The President is a fink.
April 28th, 2016 at 9:18:05 AM permalink
terapined
Big deal, years of oppression now slightly changing. One link in your chains removed and you are happy.

More freedom in 4 more states :-)
Power to the people that smoke pot
Its about the only law out there that I feel restricts my freedom :-)

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/ntrr-four-states-could-legalize-114700428.html
Page 3 of 8<123456>Last »