Page 5 of 5« First<2345
December 13th, 2019 at 12:30:31 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: terapined

"I do support the use of medical marijuana"
Cool, we have it here in FL. Totally cool with medical MJ legal in FL
Thanks Hillary
She engaged in the usual political mouthing of supporting it while actually foot dragging in implementing it.
December 13th, 2019 at 12:51:47 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Fleastiff
She engaged in the usual political mouthing of supporting it while actually foot dragging in implementing it.

Its implemented here in FL
I'm a happy camper
Just picked up a new strain from the dispensary, white buffalo
Its really not a big issue anymore as more and more states are making it legal
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 13th, 2019 at 1:21:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Its implemented here in FL
I'm a happy camper
Just picked up a new strain from the dispensary, white buffalo
Its really not a big issue anymore as more and more states are making it legal

What's the cost? Long ago, a then illegal ounce was $20, or 25-30 if it was better quality.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 13th, 2019 at 1:43:31 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
What's the cost? Long ago, a then illegal ounce was $20, or 25-30 if it was better quality.

Times have changed
Mcdonalds sold meals under a buck when I started smoking. Mcdonalds quality sucked, pot quality sucked.
Mcdonalds lunch just under 10 bucks and the meal still sucks. Yea price of pot higher but the quality is incredible. My white buffalo strain is like 22 per cent THC. Just one hit and I am flying. Had to smoke a whole joint with that crappy stuff I grew up on
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 13th, 2019 at 1:47:25 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Times have changed
Mcdonalds sold meals under a buck when I started smoking. Mcdonalds quality sucked, pot quality sucked.
Mcdonalds lunch just under 10 bucks and the meal still sucks. Yea price of pot higher but the quality is incredible. My white buffalo strain is like 22 per cent THC. Just one hit and I am flying. Had to smoke a whole joint with that crappy stuff I grew up on

Probably good you don't have to smoke so much. Smoke in the lungs is not really healthy anyway.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 13th, 2019 at 3:02:07 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I am not a fan of marijuana, but there is no logical reason to have it illegal while alcohol is legal.

Yes, smoking it is damaging, but there are many safer consumption methods.

Prohibition fuels violent crime, gang activity, and border violence.

I am pretty centrist liberal, I support regulation, but legalizing drugs would allow regulation of production and sale (limits on psychoactive components) and taxes which would boost revenue (not the mention the billions saved from arresting and processing thousands of people a year for nonviolent drug possession).
Page 5 of 5« First<2345