Forbes highest paid celebrities

Page 2 of 2<12
July 9th, 2015 at 12:42:11 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: Pacomartin
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol is the most valuable sports team in the world, worth $3.4 billion, and Cristiano Ronaldo is their superstar.

I may be wrong about this, but I think that's a soccer squad rather than a real sports team.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
July 9th, 2015 at 8:38:24 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
When actors or sports stars make good money, they get to keep most of it (minus agent commissions). When Beyoncé or Lady Gaga or Katy Perry make millions, they have huge entourages to pay off; back-up dancers, stage people, tour truck drivers, etc. I laugh that the Eagles made so much money still after all these years, when they haven't had a hit in decades. That tells me their target audience is so old they can't figure out how to download the music for free. Vin Diesel has a huge back end on the Fast and Furious movies; Furious 7 just surpassed Avengers as the third highest worldwide moneymaker in history, behind Titanic and Avatar.
July 10th, 2015 at 12:02:35 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined
know everybody above him. Who is Ed Sheeran, never heard of him.
Anybody here familiar with Ed Sheeran?

Yup. Mostly because he's not a new rapper or boy band member. Otherwise he's a couple generations away from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOjdXSrtUxA
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 10th, 2015 at 12:57:12 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
I kind of think it is strange that only two Movie Actresses made more than $28.5 million for the time period
#34 Jennifer Lawrence age 24 $52.0 M
#65 Scarlett Johansson age 30 $35.5 M

I would think that there would be more than two.
Sandra Bullock (made $51 million last year according to Forbes)
Anne Hathaway
Cameron Diaz
Helena Bonham Carter
Emma Watson
Julia Roberts
Sigourney Weaver
Cate Blanchett
Michelle Rodriguez
Zoe Saldana
Page 2 of 2<12