Racial makeup of 6 police officers charged in Baltimore

Page 2 of 2<12
May 2nd, 2015 at 7:17:26 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman

I predict there is going to be a spike in violence in black areas the next few years. If anytime something goes bad and if we continue this "the cop was white so he must be guilty" thing in the USA how long until cops say "screw this" and let more and more go? I keep saying the 2020s are going to be bad years in the USA, this just makes me more sure.

I predict there will be no more deaths when police are transporting a person.
I believe police will do everything possible to keep a person alive while simply providing transportation.
That's all.

If you break the law, you should be prosecuted, regardless if you are police or not.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 2nd, 2015 at 7:57:12 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
I predict there will be no more deaths when police are transporting a person.
I believe police will do everything possible to keep a person alive while simply providing transportation.
That's all.

If you break the law, you should be prosecuted, regardless if you are police or not.

Rainbows and unicorns. You are both buying the hype and ignoring human nature. Who is going to take a risk to keep safe a community that will demand your head if something goes wrong.

That six cops would hope to cover up an intentional killing when there was at least one other prisoner in the back just does not add up.

It is, as has been said, the Duke Lacrosse case all over again.
The President is a fink.
May 2nd, 2015 at 8:52:47 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Rainbows and unicorns. You are both buying the hype and ignoring human nature. Who is going to take a risk to keep safe a community that will demand your head if something goes wrong.

That six cops would hope to cover up an intentional killing when there was at least one other prisoner in the back just does not add up.

It is, as has been said, the Duke Lacrosse case all over again.

A man is dead.
He was being transported by the police.
I have no doubt a homicide crime was committed.
The obvious suspects, the people transporting the homicide victim.

I take each case individually. Every case is unique.
I posted on this board that I supported the officers actions regarding Michael Brown.
I could care less about black, white, police or not police.
You commit a crime, especially a case involving a homicide, you need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law regardless of color or occupation.

There is only one side to take, the side of the homicide victim and the search for the truth regardless of where it leads to.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 3rd, 2015 at 4:20:56 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
it's just too odd about the spine being nearly severed. It's almost preposterous to think he did that to himself. Now that plea deals are to be made [somebody out of 6 is going to be talking, maybe a couple of them] I think we will find out who decided to break the guy's neck. [or I suppose the negligence that allowed him to what, hang himself?]
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
May 23rd, 2015 at 5:16:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

I predict there is going to be a spike in violence in black areas the next few years. If anytime something goes bad and if we continue this "the cop was white so he must be guilty" thing in the USA how long until cops say "screw this" and let more and more go? I keep saying the 2020s are going to be bad years in the USA, this just makes me more sure.

Maybe AZDuffman was right?
The President is a fink.
May 23rd, 2015 at 11:59:16 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

Rush calls Brown the 'gentle giant' who was
just walking down the road, thinking of his
upcoming life as a college freshman, when
a cop shot him in the back for no reason.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
Page 2 of 2<12