Dog Talk

April 4th, 2019 at 7:18:41 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: DRich

Tomorrow this guy will lose his balls. I am starting to feel bad about it. Normally we get the dogs neutered as soon as we get them but this guy we have had for two months so it feels more personal.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 4th, 2019 at 7:44:23 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Tomorrow this guy will lose his balls. I am starting to feel bad about it. Normally we get the dogs neutered as soon as we get them but this guy we have had for two months so it feels more personal.

Bob Barker is proud of you.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 4th, 2019 at 7:45:02 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Just keep thinking your doing him a favor.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 4th, 2019 at 8:54:45 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: petroglyph
Just keep thinking your doing him a favor.

In about a generation that is what the women who will be running the country will be telling all the males. They won't need our sperm anymore since science can already now create sperm from the stem cells from another female.

It will solve the rape and sexual harassment problems and once all men are eunuchs all that male aggression will be gone. It will be perfect for the queen 'B's' once we men are all just the drones in their hive.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
April 4th, 2019 at 8:59:52 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: kenarman
In about a generation that is what the women who will be running the country will be telling all the males. They won't need our sperm anymore since science can already now create sperm from the stem cells from another female.

It will solve the rape and sexual harassment problems and once all men are eunuchs all that male aggression will be gone. It will be perfect for the queen 'B's' once we men are all just the drones in their hive.
I'm ready now if I don't have to listen to them.

Hey, do you get moose up your way?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
April 4th, 2019 at 9:46:27 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: petroglyph
I'm ready now if I don't have to listen to them.

Hey, do you get moose up your way?

We have moose but the population has been falling so hunting is getting quite restricted. I probably only see a couple a year and I drive in rural areas a lot. Total population in my region is probably about 15,000.
April 4th, 2019 at 12:06:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
We have moose but the population has been falling so hunting is getting quite restricted. I probably only see a couple a year and I drive in rural areas a lot. Total population in my region is probably about 15,000.

Be glad to send you a couple hundred squirrels.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 4th, 2019 at 12:11:36 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: rxwine
Be glad to send you a couple hundred squirrels.

We have lots of our own squirrels. The are just stinky rodents with a better publicist.
April 4th, 2019 at 7:02:38 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
We have lots of our own squirrels. The are just stinky rodents with a better publicist.

Lots of black squirrels around here.
Tourists take pic of them.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 5th, 2019 at 7:35:55 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I've always wanted to see a red squirrel.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber