Team rankings by fans...

September 18th, 2014 at 12:39:09 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
This list ranks 122 pro sports team by the 'value' of being a fan of theirs.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/teamrankings?ex_cid=sportscenterTW

Detroit Lions - 111.
Maple Laughs - 122.

Ha! (Redwings rank #20).
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
September 18th, 2014 at 8:20:44 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
You cheeky bastard ;) This report is now flooding to me from all fronts. Congrats on being the first one to hammer me with it.

I of course could rip this so-called "study" to shreds, be it scientifically, mathematically, or logically. But I need say only one thing - This "Number One" team, as they call it, comes from the world of basketball. That alone renders the whole thing null and void, and should make any red blooded human question if it is not indeed satire =p
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
September 19th, 2014 at 3:24:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Face
You cheeky bastard ;) This report is now flooding to me from all fronts. Congrats on being the first one to hammer me with it.

I of course could rip this so-called "study" to shreds, be it scientifically, mathematically, or logically. But I need say only one thing - This "Number One" team, as they call it, comes from the world of basketball. That alone renders the whole thing null and void, and should make any red blooded human question if it is not indeed satire =p

Basketball? I thought it was about sports?
The President is a fink.
September 19th, 2014 at 7:53:05 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Face

You are more than welcome!

Quote:

I thought the Maple Leafs WERE satire!
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
September 20th, 2014 at 7:16:49 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Are not "fans" what drive sports betting and feed the mouths of a bookie's child?

People want to put money on "their" team ... and an honest assessment is colored by the emotions involved.... this means "action" to a bookie.