Crisis actors

Page 2 of 2<12
September 1st, 2014 at 5:57:20 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: AZDuffman
Dan Rather and the docs. NBC used rocket engines to cause a fire in a GM pickup. Stock footage of Palestinans dancing in the street on 9/11. Then they wonder why nobody trusts media.

I learned one of their biggest gags. Remember in the 1990s news magazine shows where they do a story and then say "we went back to find out more?" That is total B.S. What they did was filmed enough for two stories and if they got good feedback they played the "we went back" segment. If they got none it sat on the shelf.
Stone Phillips Yup. Lets assume the way they do this is by outsourcing with a media talent agency. They pay for the access through exorbitant travel expenses, etc., and can say they didn't know(maybe didn't) and the agent fabricated the person to get the money. Maybe sometimes through proxy because someone else is shy, whatever.

So this seems like a plausible explanation, but if true everyone has dirt of their own and nobody breaks the story. If the news was fake like this, it's their right assumed by the first amendment, and they owe nobody nothing but their shareholders. Right to know, fourth branch of government, was only when making money was easy I imagine.

Or maybe nothing still.
September 1st, 2014 at 6:41:46 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
Dan Rather faked Bush documents remember because he believed they supported what he knew and he had no shame about it.

Dan Rather faked nothing. He received fake documents and ran with them, either without checking their authenticity or disregarding warnings they were fake (I forget which).

But that's a detail. the point is such things do happen. But when they happen they're usually exposed in short order. To think anyone could fake a big terrorist incident, when people are found out all the time faking a kidnapping, is ridiculous.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
September 1st, 2014 at 7:20:40 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
Dan Rather faked Bush documents remember because he believed they supported what he knew and he had no shame about it.off.

I agree, the statement is absurd. Dan Rather got taken. He may be stupid but he's not evil.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 1st, 2014 at 8:14:24 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: Nareed
Dan Rather faked nothing. He received fake documents and ran with them, either without checking their authenticity or disregarding warnings they were fake (I forget which).

But that's a detail. the point is such things do happen. But when they happen they're usually exposed in short order. To think anyone could fake a big terrorist incident, when people are found out all the time faking a kidnapping, is ridiculous.
Nothing is certain actually to certainly not actually happen. I think maybe money and murder could solve most of the difficulties pulling things off. Outsourcing and getting taken might not need as much of either. I'm just catching up to these ideas because they're new to me. If these people aren't faking or acting, Someone has to get them in the same room and make some big events.
Page 2 of 2<12