Voter Fraud Outrage!!

Page 1 of 3123>
November 4th, 2012 at 12:06:02 PM permalink
s2dbaker
Threads: 13
Did I miss all of the Republican outrage over this actual voter fraud case in Nevada? I don't recall seeing anything on Hannity about it. Where is the outrage?
November 4th, 2012 at 9:56:27 PM permalink
kracker21
Threads: 0
No need for outrage here there was safeguards put in place and it was stopped and she was arrested.
November 6th, 2012 at 12:31:25 AM permalink
MonkeyMonkey
Quote: s2dbaker
Did I miss all of the Republican outrage over this actual voter fraud case in Nevada? I don't recall seeing anything on Hannity about it. Where is the outrage?

What would you like people to be outraged over, the system working?
World's most discriminating Kool-Aid connoisseur
November 6th, 2012 at 3:32:05 AM permalink
s2dbaker
Threads: 13
Quote: MonkeyMonkey
What would you like people to be outraged over, the system working?
I would like the usual suspects to be outraged over an actual case of voter fraud rather than pretending to be outraged about imaginary voter fraud for the purpose of suppressing the vote.
November 6th, 2012 at 5:05:14 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I would like the usual suspects to be outraged over an actual case of voter fraud rather than pretending to be outraged about imaginary voter fraud for the purpose of suppressing the vote.

Please explain how asking for somebody's ID is "supressing the vote?" It has been shown again and again everybody has or can easily obtain the proper ID, although you have to leave your couch to do so.

What I find amazing is how "the usual suspects" get upset about asking for ID when no legitimate cases of voter supression are ever found.
The President is a fink.
November 6th, 2012 at 6:54:44 AM permalink
rdw4potus
Threads: 10
Quote: AZDuffman

What I find amazing is how "the usual suspects" get upset about asking for ID when no legitimate cases of voter supression are ever found.

Didn't voters win a lawsuit right here in PA to stop the voter ID law from taking effect because it would suppress the vote? Gosh, that was hard to find.
I'm not wearing any pants, film at 11
November 6th, 2012 at 7:14:36 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rdw4potus
Didn't voters win a lawsuit right here in PA to stop the voter ID law from taking effect because it would suppress the vote? Gosh, that was hard to find.

No, they claimed it might have, no suppression was found. Show a case of ACTUAL suppression. The only cases found seem to end up being people who did not properly register ahead of time.

BTW: I was just asked for my ID to vote here in PA just an hour or so ago. Funny, I just showed it and voted. How does that suppress a vote?
The President is a fink.
November 6th, 2012 at 8:30:32 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: AZDuffman
No, they claimed it might have, no suppression was found. Show a case of ACTUAL suppression. The only cases found seem to end up being people who did not properly register ahead of time.

BTW: I was just asked for my ID to vote here in PA just an hour or so ago. Funny, I just showed it and voted. How does that suppress a vote?

I was also asked for a Driver's License in Ohio. I accidentally mentioned that I was voting for Obama, and then they demanded also my Social Security Card, Library Card, Red Cross Blood Donor's Card, Debit Card, Two Credit Cards both from different Issuing Banks, Blood Sample, Birth Certificate, Credit Check, Fingerprints, and a pair of Used Socks...didn't quite understand the last bit, but who am I to ask questions?

I'm just kidding, of course, I support the Voter ID law.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 6th, 2012 at 9:07:21 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Mission146
I was also asked for a Driver's License in Ohio. I accidentally mentioned that I was voting for Obama, and then they demanded also my Social Security Card, Library Card, Red Cross Blood Donor's Card, Debit Card, Two Credit Cards both from different Issuing Banks, Blood Sample, Birth Certificate, Credit Check, Fingerprints, and a pair of Used Socks...didn't quite understand the last bit, but who am I to ask questions?

I'm just kidding, of course, I support the Voter ID law.

Aren't the socks you are wearing used?

For those of you in Rio Linda, that is returning a joke with another joke.
The President is a fink.
November 6th, 2012 at 9:43:50 AM permalink
MonkeyMonkey

Is it "an actual case of voter fraud" or are we still at the alleged phase? I read the article but I think I missed the bit where the conviction was mentioned. Being a patriot, as I imagine myself to be, I'm rather in favor of the that silly "innocent until proven guilty" concept... perhaps you've heard of it?
World's most discriminating Kool-Aid connoisseur
Page 1 of 3123>