Shorted Jalepeno Poppers

Page 2 of 2<12
May 7th, 2014 at 8:31:44 AM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Easy solution: just open all the boxes at the store and buy the one with the most. Or remove a couple from one box and put them in your box before taping them both shut.
May 7th, 2014 at 9:54:10 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: zippyboy
Easy solution: just open all the boxes at the store and buy the one with the most. Or remove a couple from one box and put them in your box before taping them both shut.
I'll ain't paying for no banana peels either and will remove them before I weigh them. Of course AP move buy one box, return for 200% money back guarantee, buy two, rinse and repeat traveling the country buying poppers and bartering them for expenses.
May 7th, 2014 at 1:14:51 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Well, that is one reason 'boneless chicken' costs more - you aren't paying for the bones. Another reason is someone went through the trouble of de-boning it for you.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
May 8th, 2014 at 9:46:39 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Quote: Dalex64
Well, that is one reason 'boneless chicken' costs more - you aren't paying for the bones. Another reason is someone went through the trouble of de-boning it for you.
Yeah I was just kidding about the banana peel thing but did see someone on Extreme Cheapskates doing it.
May 8th, 2014 at 9:55:25 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
Yeah I was just kidding about the banana peel thing but did see someone on Extreme Cheapskates doing it.

That's -EV. A banana won't even keep a day without a peel =p

Quote: AZDuffman
As a guess I wonder if certain seasons have larger or smaller peppers so as to make this happen?

It's an interesting look into psychology, for sure. I'm sure that if he were to weigh them, as Dalex (I think) mentioned, he'd find the weight matches. He's just getting less but bigger peppers, and is annoyed.

And I'm sure if they packed a box full of 15 stunted little guys, most would say "Wow! Very pepper! Much cheeses! So value!" and be thrilled about it.

Same weight, different presentation. And looks are all that matters.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
May 8th, 2014 at 11:01:11 AM permalink
1nickelmiracle
I should post a math question about how many poppers should little Johnny buy at the vegas site and they'll all fail.
May 9th, 2014 at 5:32:51 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
This whole thread has the potential to satirize the "Copper Clappers" routine made famous by Jack Webb and Johnny Carson...
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
Page 2 of 2<12