In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

September 20th, 2018 at 1:08:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Compare this typhoon a few days ago in Hong Kong, China to N. Carolina. Don't go to a shelter, just stay home, or stand outside even.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 20th, 2018 at 2:48:44 AM permalink
hooboy
Threads: 0
Anyone remember this viral story from a few months ago? An innocent homeless man supposedly got kicked out of McDonalds for no reason.

I happened to be doing some searching about this story recently and found that the pathetic media wasn't doing their job AGAIN. They made it sound like the "innocent" homeless guy wasn't bothering a flea and just enjoying his meal, and McDonalds called the cops just because he was homeless.

Well..............

It turns out the "innocent" homeless guy wasn't so innocent after all. He was harassing customers all day!! Customers said he was scaring their kids too!

Here's a pic of the "innocent" homeless guy harassing people for money at the drive thru window earlier that day.

https://myrtlebeachsc.com/social-irony-mcdonalds-restaurant-videod-in-viral-is-a-homeless-community-advocate/

McDonalds shouldn't have to put up with this POS driving their customers away. Customers shouldn't have to put up with harassment either. This is why they wanted to kick his ass out!!!

Also turns out the guy has an extensive rap sheet. He's been harassing McDonalds customers for years. He even assaulted an officer!
https://myrtlebeachsc.com/viral-video-panhandler-lengthy-arrest-record/

But this doesn't fit the media's narrative of homeless people being great upstanding citizens so they didn't bother pointing it out. However I bet if this guy was wearing a MAGA hat, the media would have done numerous background checks and given the guy a rectal examination!!
September 20th, 2018 at 4:52:15 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: hooboy
Anyone remember this viral story from a few months ago? An innocent homeless man supposedly got kicked out of McDonalds for no reason.
!

I never heard of this story.
Its not much of a story
Its much ado about nothing
Its such a non story, fox news is not even covering this as a media mistake
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 20th, 2018 at 6:06:40 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Domestic Indian flight "forgets" to turn on bleed air so as to pressurize the cabin despite it being a checklist item. About a dozen first aid victims and a few hospitalized victims complaining of mainly ear problems. Crew relieved of flight duties until incident is investigated. No indication of how much fuel would have been used if proper checks had been made.
September 21st, 2018 at 11:53:28 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Rod Rosenstein Wanted 25th Amendment Ouster for Trump, Secret Oval Office Recordings

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 21st, 2018 at 12:01:39 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: Evenbob
Rod Rosenstein Wanted 25th Amendment Ouster for Trump, Secret Oval Office Recordings

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html

Ain't gonna fall for anonymous sources. And it's in the failing New York Times! How gullible do you think I am?

September 21st, 2018 at 12:03:08 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Funny, the righties don't think the NYT is failing today.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 21st, 2018 at 12:13:33 PM permalink
reno
Threads: 58
Quote: ams288
Funny, the righties don't think the NYT is failing today.

The polls are only "fake news" if they're negative polls. Positive polls aren't fake news.

September 21st, 2018 at 12:29:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: reno
And it's in the failing New York Times! How gullible do you think I am?

And if it was Brietbart with the story,
you have an excuse there too. Is there
any place you accept stories from?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 21st, 2018 at 1:48:28 PM permalink
hooboy
Threads: 0
Quote: terapined
I never heard of this story.
Its not much of a story
Its much ado about nothing
Its such a non story, fox news is not even covering this as a media mistake

Seriously did you even read my post????
The media didn't report that the guy was harassing customers and they tried to portray him as an innocent victim.

Here's what I wrote since you didn't bother to read the first time
Quote: hooboy
I happened to be doing some searching about this story recently and found that the pathetic media wasn't doing their job AGAIN. They made it sound like the "innocent" homeless guy wasn't bothering a flea and just enjoying his meal, and McDonalds called the cops just because he was homeless.

Well..............

It turns out the "innocent" homeless guy wasn't so innocent after all. He was harassing customers all day!! Customers said he was scaring their kids too!

Here's a pic of the "innocent" homeless guy harassing people for money at the drive thru window earlier that day.