In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

May 20th, 2014 at 11:32:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: boymimbo

You could add "Mission Accomplished" to GWB's errors.

The mission WAS accomplished. Saddam was ejected from power. Of course a new mission crept up right behind it. Such is life, you never get to rest.

You're not one of those naive persons who think we want peace in the Middle East, are you?
The President is a fink.
May 20th, 2014 at 11:40:12 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
We should just retitle this thread "right wing rants" and let it go. Or perhaps the Wizard could just arrange for WND post their news feed here, it would be just as effective, and not as diverse.
I don't understand the libs on this board. I said it before, and I'll say it again. This forum has become a microcosm of society.

On the one hand, you have conservatives who mind their own business, do their own thing, and just want to be left alone. OTOH, you have a bunch of liberal busybodies who won't stop whining unless the conservatives are either suspended or nuked from the board.

Which side is more tolerant of the other side's views now??? Hmm...

(FYI, just block or ignore next time)

Unfortunately, I don't have the time nor the wherewithall nor the care to start the opposite thread "in the actual news today".
...yet you have time to complain? *facepalm*
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
May 20th, 2014 at 11:47:34 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
More news.

Quote:
After pundits far and wide railed against Michael Sam's celebratory kiss with his boyfriend after Sam was drafted into the NFL earlier this month, writer and activist Michelangelo Signorile decided to launch the "Great Facebook Kiss-In," a social media event to promote images of people of the same sex kissing.

here

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 20th, 2014 at 11:53:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
More news.

here

This kind of lays waste to the "they just want to be accepted and left alone" argument. This isn't about "tolerance" it is about in-your-face tactics. I don't see how they hope to help their cause.
The President is a fink.
May 20th, 2014 at 11:59:45 AM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: AZDuffman
This kind of lays waste to the "they just want to be accepted and left alone" argument.
Exactly. That type of libertarian argument holds a lot of sway with me, but unfortunately the gays used it to trick me into voting for civil unions years ago. One of my most embarrassing moments.

I stupidly thought that the LGBTQQIP2SAA crowd would honor their pledge to leave marriage alone if they got civil unions. Boy was I wrong. *facepalm for me*
May 20th, 2014 at 12:04:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
More news.

here

This kind of lays waste to the "they just want to be accepted and left alone" argument. This isn't about "tolerance" it is about in-your-face tactics. I don't see how they hope to help their cause.

The gay advocate is kind of like an atheist organization. There is a small core of people making a big noise. But there are more people out there who just go about their business.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 20th, 2014 at 12:07:18 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
The gay advocate is kind of like an atheist organization...

And the Christian one, and the gun one, and the abortion one, and...

Extremists make the news. The rest of us have our views but just go to work, same as always.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
May 21st, 2014 at 9:11:39 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I love when Liberals get caught saying what they really mean.

So communism works? I guess the guy never heard of how many millions it killed either from starvation, worked to death, or "re-education" camps. Having direct ties to the horrors of Cuba you would think he would know better.
The President is a fink.
May 21st, 2014 at 9:19:25 AM permalink
Beethoven
Absolutely disgusting.

Susan Rice: ‘Dang If I Know’ If There Is More Info On Benghazi

May 21st, 2014 at 9:24:49 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
You can't fix stupid.
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!