In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 14th, 2017 at 5:46:45 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: kenarman
I find it quite disturbing that the lefties on the board can't see the connection between the overtop public Trump hating by them and the shootings today.

Why? I never thought they would for a second.
Intolerant hatred leaves no room for anything
else, so don't be surprised.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 14th, 2017 at 5:50:50 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I find it quite disturbing that the lefties on the board can't see the connection between the overtop public Trump hating by them and the shootings today.

He's an awful piece of trash human being.

Haters gonna hate.

*shrug*
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 14th, 2017 at 5:59:38 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
He's an awful piece of trash human being.

Haters gonna hate.

*shrug*

Just as long as we are clear then that anything goes. Murder and terrorism are fine if they are against someone you dislike. Kind of takes away the moral high ground to get after the Muslim or Facist terrorists.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 14th, 2017 at 6:08:58 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Just as long as we are clear then that anything goes. Murder and terrorism are fine if they are against someone you dislike. Kind of takes away the moral high ground to get after the Muslim or Facist terrorists.

Maybe if you guys had shown any outrage when 20 schoolchildren were murdered, we'd take your outrage today more seriously...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 14th, 2017 at 6:10:57 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Maybe if you guys had shown any outrage when 20 schoolchildren were murdered, we'd take your outrage today more seriously...
Not to mention all the wounded.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 14th, 2017 at 6:18:34 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Who was not outraged? The difference is we were outraged at the murderer, liberals were outraged at the gun, the gun maker, and the NRA.

No, you will never take it serious.
The President is a fink.
June 14th, 2017 at 6:22:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

I will second EB and say "Why?" They simply do not get it, and even joke about it. To them, liberals do no wrong. It is OK to have liberal violence as long as it is for a good reason. Or it is not "true liberal" violence but instead some offshoot of a liberal group.

They are for free speech if it is slamming the right, but if Ann Coulter cannot speak on a campus just a big "meh."

BTW: It is not just this board.
The President is a fink.
June 14th, 2017 at 6:56:56 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: AZDuffman
I will second EB and say "Why?" They simply do not get it, and even joke about it. To them, liberals do no wrong. It is OK to have liberal violence as long as it is for a good reason. Or it is not "true liberal" violence but instead some offshoot of a liberal group.

They are for free speech if it is slamming the right, but if Ann Coulter cannot speak on a campus just a big "meh."

BTW: It is not just this board.

I guess it is just my Canadian polite side showing through.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 14th, 2017 at 7:13:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

Naw, I don't care about their outrage. I already know what people choose to point out and when.

When you've never been the first to point out certain items, until someone else brings them up you should probably not be accusing people of being more callous than you are.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming the high ground here, just other people stop being even more clueless.

hey it's cool not to speak up
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 14th, 2017 at 8:57:53 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I don't know whe the lefties are on this board. I'll admit that when it comes to craps I prefer some who is right handed, but other than that I have no objection to lefties. I don't particularly care for the feminist news shriekers such as Rachel Maddow and the Full Frontal lshow that each and every time has not the least bit of nudity in it.

This was a nutcase shooting at a baseball game probably for reasons he felt were perfectly sensible. As I loathe team sports, I guess you can say the shooter was engaging in some futile act to rid the world of team players.