In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 15th, 2022 at 5:31:07 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
No, they didn't. They whined about RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA. They tried to intimidate electors. They tried an outright coup with a fake dossier.

Our righties REALLY don’t seem to know what a “coup” is.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 15th, 2022 at 6:06:09 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
No, they didn't. They whined about RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA. They tried to intimidate electors. They tried an outright coup with a fake dossier.

Nonsense. But if you are going to make that the standard then the media "interfered" far more what with their fake news stories and biased debate moderators. All you are doing is showing that you lefties to this day do not accept Trump's election.

You need to quit making a jerk out of yourself taking that as a serious comment and not a comment about how the media was so corrupt for the left and the FBI was in the tank for Hillary.

Hillary was never POTUS. She was the one involved selling nuclear material to the Russians.

There is more legal evidence that Russia influenced the election than there is that Joe Biden stole the election (which is an easy bar because there is none). There is evidence Trump tried to steal both elections.

Unfortunately, almost all of your talking points are from right-wing radio.

The FBI was in the tank for Hillary until they were not, remember the left bashing them for investigating her during the election? FBI was the left's number one enemy in 2016. Until they investigated Trump and then they become the right's number one enemy. The bottom line is criminals do not like being investigated. I am no fan of Hillary (and did not vote for her), so I am not going to defend whatever she did, but even that deal in blown way out of proportion (which by the way was an open deal in public view, she did not flee the Whitehouse with files and proceed to sell them).
August 15th, 2022 at 8:44:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
The list of Trump crooks is getting longer

Quote:
Former Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg cut a deal to do five months in jail while not cooperating with investigators. While the deal might be great for Weisselberg, former Justice Department prosecutor for Robert Mueller's investigation, Andrew Weissmann, said it isn't for the Trump Org.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 16th, 2022 at 4:50:31 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
Quote: Tanko
'NYC moving migrants into famed luxury Times Square hotel'

Free food and medical care included.

They can reman there until their cases are heard in five or six hundred years.

Let's see. 600 immigration judges. 22 million illegals.

The Yale study is four years old. Pre-Biden. Number is closer to 30 million by now. One in eleven here illegally.

Send them to Trump Tower!

That would be a setback.

They live in $430 per night hotels. Fresh towels and linens every day. Rooms cleaned and vacuumed every day. For life. Taxpayer expense.
August 16th, 2022 at 5:22:26 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
'NYC moving migrants into famed luxury Times Square hotel'

Free food and medical care included.

They can reman there until their cases are heard in five or six hundred years.

Let's see. 600 immigration judges. 22 million illegals.

The Yale study is four years old. Pre-Biden. Number is closer to 30 million by now. One in eleven here illegally.

Send them to Trump Tower!

That would be a setback.

They live in $430 per night hotels. Fresh towels and linens every day. Rooms cleaned and vacuumed every day. For life. Taxpayer expense.

For life??????
How do I sign up?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 16th, 2022 at 7:45:24 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Fresh towels and linens every day. Rooms cleaned and vacuumed every day. For life.

Sounds like marriage to me.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 16th, 2022 at 8:58:32 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
Sounds like marriage to me.

$430 night hotel for life
LIFE!!!!!!!!!
The entire planet is immigrating to the US :-)
How do I renounce my citizenship and be an immigrant???
Deal of the century
Better then a rotisserie chicken
Is this a great country or what
We are gonna need to build some more hotels
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 16th, 2022 at 11:39:00 AM permalink
rxwine
Updated 8:41 am EST Jan. 11, 2022
A Maryland man has lived for three days with a pig heart beating inside his chest.

When finally able to respond to questions, he responded, “Oink. Oink.”

J/k on that last part.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 16th, 2022 at 11:45:47 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: rxwine
Updated 8:41 am EST Jan. 11, 2022
A Maryland man has lived for three days with a pig heart beating inside his chest.

When finally able to respond to questions, he responded, “Oink. Oink.”

J/k on that last part.
I would think they would be trying to grow them using stem cells? Everyone has probably seen that mouse walking around with a human ear growing out of it's back?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 16th, 2022 at 12:10:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: petroglyph
I would think they would be trying to grow them using stem cells? Everyone has probably seen that mouse walking around with a human ear growing out of it's back?

I don’t know the particular issues with that.