In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 22nd, 2022 at 1:42:02 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Democrats demand their members march in rank and file like the Prussian army. Get out of order and you will be dealt with. Same as if a Democrat refuses to say they love abortion.

Is it a surprise to you that they did this? Not the timing or exact measure, but to make her basically persona non grata in the party?

That deserves a true Terapined yawn on your cluelessness.

Quote:
GOP Ousts Cheney From Leadership Over Her Criticism Of Trump
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 22nd, 2022 at 2:20:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine

Quote:

You do not realize how the Democrat Party demands loyalty? Turn off C-BS and watch some actual news.

What does traitor Cheney have to do with the Democrat Party censuring someone for not voting as told?
The President is a fink.
January 22nd, 2022 at 2:50:33 PM permalink
rxwine

Quote:

You do not realize how the Democrat Party demands loyalty? Turn off C-BS and watch some actual news.

What does traitor Cheney have to do with the Democrat Party censuring someone for not voting as told?

I'll just let you double down on stupid, like you're trying to do. You don't see any connection, that's hilarious.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 22nd, 2022 at 3:28:58 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Quote:

I'll just let you double down on stupid, like you're trying to do. You don't see any connection, that's hilarious.

One is just voting on a motion. The other is outright attacking the POTUS of their own party. So no, I do not see a connection.
The President is a fink.
January 22nd, 2022 at 3:45:40 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
The Arizona Democrat Party has censured Sinema! Her censurable offense? Voting to maintain the Senate filibuster! You can’t make this up! How long will it take the idiot Dems to realize that bullying Sinema (and Manchin) won’t work, and is a bad look for the Democrat party as a whole? Censured for voting like the MAJORITY of US Senators did!

They handled it wrong
The best way to handle this is to primary her
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 22nd, 2022 at 4:12:46 PM permalink
rxwine

Quote:

One is just voting on a motion. The other is outright attacking the POTUS of their own party. So no, I do not see a connection.

I don't think Trumpers know a patriot from their asshole.

And Btw, Republicans who helped get Nixon to resign were the patriots.
January 22nd, 2022 at 4:45:57 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Quote:

You are just sore because people pointed out how your Democrat Party demands blind loyalty.
The President is a fink.
January 22nd, 2022 at 4:55:25 PM permalink
rxwine

Quote:

You are just sore because people pointed out how your Democrat Party demands blind loyalty.

You were a supporter of the pre-Trump tea party ousting Republicans who weren't goose stepping enough with the rest of them. You don't like people thinking for themselves, but you like the goose steppers better than most. And you always have.
January 22nd, 2022 at 5:14:13 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
They handled it wrong
The best way to handle this is to primary her

Thank you. I am not saying the Democrat Party has to agree with Sinema, but to censure her allows all of AZ’s posts the last few pages to be proven true. Act like adults and present your opinions to the Democrat voters in Arizona, and try and convince them that they should nominate a different candidate.

As to the many chastising AZ about the similar tactics used by the Republican Party against any anti-Trumpet, the analogy is valid. But removing someone from power because you don’t like their positions is kind of like what you are supposed to do! If the Democrats remove Sinema or Manchin from
a committee, that is within their rights. They are just too chicken to do so. If by some chance the Dems now had a 53-47 edge, they’d have kicked both of them to the curb.
January 22nd, 2022 at 5:49:32 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
If there are no supply chain issues, why did Muriel Bowser's Homeland Security release

Let's go Brandon