Thread Rating:

December 20th, 2021 at 10:23:40 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: terapined

The virus is scary
Very scary
Got to be a complete idiot not to be scared of this virus

You may want to check with Missed when figuring out who the idiots are on Covid.
He is in charge of the "Mirror" evidently.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
December 20th, 2021 at 11:27:04 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: JCW09
You may want to check with Missed when figuring out who the idiots are on Covid.
He is in charge of the "Mirror" evidently.

I already know who the idiots are regarding covid
Its no secret
The whole planet knows the unvaccinated are the biggest idiots on Earth.
Even the conservative vaccinated know it even though they are a minority on their side of the aisle
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 20th, 2021 at 11:30:32 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11

The hand wringing about your worst possible hyperbole of Covid outcome is getting so tired.
If you're that scared, stay in your house, get your groceries delivered & live a beautiful live of Netflix & Yellowstone viewing.
The rest of are living out lives normally and will be just fine if the scared people never come out of their houses again.
We Morlocks will leave some fruit out for your happy and free descendents :o)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_S4eGrczdQ
December 20th, 2021 at 12:55:22 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146

The hand wringing about your worst possible hyperbole of Covid outcome is getting so tired.
If you're that scared, stay in your house, get your groceries delivered & live a beautiful live of Netflix & Yellowstone viewing.
The rest of are living out lives normally and will be just fine if the scared people never come out of their houses again.

99% recovery rate it's not good enough for them, they're waiting till it's 100%. LOL
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 20th, 2021 at 1:45:06 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Its no secret
Even the conservative vaccinated know it even though they are a minority on their side of the aisle

It’s been primarily the unvaccinated clogging up the hospital beds since vaccinations become widely available. They can go on pretending their stupid choices harmed no one.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 20th, 2021 at 2:31:44 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Its no secret

Did Missed get in touch with you? He has the "Reality Mirror" he keeps claiming it "shows things".
You should get in touch with him and look into it.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
December 20th, 2021 at 5:28:57 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Did Missed get in touch with you? He has the "Reality Mirror" he keeps claiming it "shows things".
You should get in touch with him and look into it.

Your desperation to seem significant is showing, JCW09 as I NEVER SAID it "shows things."

You deliberately and intentionally attempted to attribute false statements to me.

But since you're a Trumpie that is to be expected.
December 20th, 2021 at 6:54:16 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: missedhervee
Your desperation to seem significant is showing, JCW09 as I NEVER SAID it "shows things."

You deliberately and intentionally attempted to attribute false statements to me.

But since you're a Trumpie that is to be expected.

What’s the over/under on jcw responding to this with a completely off-topic screed about the Dems losing in 2022, a pivot to Manchin/BBB, and a closing about the composition of the Supreme Court?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 21st, 2021 at 6:38:35 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Its no secret

I may agree that anyone who chooses to be unvaccinated is an idiot. But in another post you said anyone not afraid of the virus is an idiot. I am fully vaccinated and NOT afraid of the virus. Just like I’m not afraid of pneumococcal pneumonia. Or the flu. Or meningitis. I go through life interacting with people and places that put me at some risk all the time. The Omicron variant seems to be infecting all of us way more easily than previous COVID-19 variants. But whatever statistics you have for getting very sick and dying, they are minuscule for the vaccinated. AZ does have a point, that now even the vaccinated are getting infected…. but the only way they are finding out is by being tested! (NFL as an example). You don’t hear about many of them being actually sick! All you hear about is how long they can’t play because of the ‘protocol’, not because they are sick and can’t play!

Ed, you may say that you are afraid of the virus. Your actions say otherwise. No one afraid of the virus is traveling the country like you, going into museums, aircraft carriers, restaurants, etc. you deciding to wear a mask and be socially distant to me is not a sign of fear, but rather just a reasonable precaution you choose to take. I am in Florida now. I am not taking those precautions. I accept that I may catch the Omicron variant. But no fear involved.
December 21st, 2021 at 8:02:49 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO

Ed, you may say that you are afraid of the virus. Your actions say otherwise. No one afraid of the virus is traveling the country like you, going into museums, aircraft carriers, restaurants, etc. you deciding to wear a mask and be socially distant to me is not a sign of fear, but rather just a reasonable precaution you choose to take. I am in Florida now. I am not taking those precautions. I accept that I may catch the Omicron variant. But no fear involved.

Both my wife and I have been questioned by patrons in Florida about why we are wearing masks when it is not required. I don't wear mine very often but do find it funny that people would question why I am wearing it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.