In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 9th, 2021 at 4:26:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: JCW09
Well it definitely isn't what you and Jussie say.
That is for damn sure.

I have no idea what Jussie’s views on the debt ceiling are, do you?

He probably has…. other concerns tonight. lol
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 9th, 2021 at 4:35:34 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
I have no idea what Jussie’s views on the debt ceiling are, do you?

He probably has…. other concerns tonight. lol

That's the connection you are making?
LMAO
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
December 10th, 2021 at 3:56:43 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
New Zealand to pass law stating anyone born after 2008 will not be allowed to buy cigarettes, ever. A sort of grandfather clause it will raise the minimum age by one year every year.
The President is a fink.
December 10th, 2021 at 5:10:09 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
New Zealand to pass law stating anyone born after 2008 will not be allowed to buy cigarettes, ever. A sort of grandfather clause it will raise the minimum age by one year every year.

I have mixed feelings. I hate cigarettes and everything about them. But I am generally for allowing adults to do stupid stuff to themselves. And want governments to stay out of private lives/decisions.
December 10th, 2021 at 5:49:07 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
A Florida man angry over his neighbors’ parking habits sprayed fire from a commercial flamethrower toward a car with three teenagers inside.

Andre Abrams, is facing three counts of felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

The mother of one of the teens, Ashley Gainey, said Abrams frequently sprayed the flamethrower to scare off guests at her home. Gainey’s daughter, Nate’talya Baker, 16, fled the car with her friends as Abrams continued to spray flames toward them, police said.

“When he shoots it, it lights the whole road up,” Gainey said. “It’s like it’s daylight outside. He’ll do it in the middle of the night.”

In his arrest report, police identified the weapon in the Nov. 30 incident as an XM42 Lite Flamethrower, which shoots flames up to 20 feet and is manufactured by X Products LLC of Vancouver, Washington. It sells for about $900 online.

...and they tell you where to buy one.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 10th, 2021 at 6:20:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO
I have mixed feelings. I hate cigarettes and everything about them. But I am generally for allowing adults to do stupid stuff to themselves. And want governments to stay out of private lives/decisions.

I chalk this one up to something that a small and isolated country might make work. Article said about 8% there smoke about half the USA rate. The cost of a pack there made NY look like NC.
The President is a fink.
December 10th, 2021 at 6:30:58 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

It's important to note vape and nicotine alternatives are exempted, strictly applies to cigarettes. (though smokeless tobacco is already illegal in NZ).
December 10th, 2021 at 9:55:53 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
OK, from 2019, but might as well be today

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
December 10th, 2021 at 11:15:47 AM permalink
zoekale
Threads: 0
Quote: missedhervee
So I read that a couple of right wing Senate candidates are trying to stir up the Trumpies with their claim that Zuckerberg bought the election to the tune of 400M. For kayaking [Spam link redacted]

No proof, as always, just a couple of jackasses braying for attention.

Here he can be right

Edit by mod. Member banned for inserting spamlinks in misquotes
December 10th, 2021 at 11:17:29 AM permalink
zoekale
Threads: 0
I chalk this one up to something that a small and isolated country might make work. and for good hosting [Spam link redacted] Article said about 8% there smoke about half the USA rate. The cost of a pack there made NY look like NC.

It going deep

Edit by mod. Member banned for putting spam links in misquotes