In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 27th, 2020 at 10:50:43 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DRich
I would exchange my nude photos for a gas station hot dog.

Last time I had a gas station hot dog they only had corn dogs. I settled for a corn dog, then remembered why I didn’t like corn dogs.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 27th, 2020 at 11:57:26 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
Last time I had a gas station hot dog they only had corn dogs. I settled for a corn dog, then remembered why I didn’t like corn dogs.

One of the companies that I work for owns 140 gas stations and convenience stores. Their gas station hot dogs are pretty good. I am pretty sure they buy Hillshire Farms hot dogs and not those generic almost meatless ones.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 27th, 2020 at 1:06:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
One of the companies that I work for owns 140 gas stations and conveni
ence stores. Their gas station hot dogs are pretty good. I am pretty sure they buy Hillshire Farms hot dogs and not those generic almost meatless ones.

I look at the food service at Sheetz and think
Back when I was a kid how all they had were those hot dogs in a warmer I wouldn’t feed to my dog.
The President is a fink.
January 27th, 2020 at 7:59:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Exxon-Strikes-It-Big-In-Guyana-Ups-Resource-Estimate-To-8-Billion-Barrels.html#

My nephew was working there, just moved back to the states. Eight billion barrels makes this about the size of Prudhoe bay Alaska origninally, I believe?

Why keep fracking with negative EROEI when there is so much drillable reserves?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 28th, 2020 at 3:46:36 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: petroglyph

Why keep fracking with negative EROEI when there is so much drillable reserves?

Because a foreign nation can always throw you out. And fracking costs keep going down.
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2020 at 5:01:07 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
The coronavirus is now in 14 countries. The good news the fatality rate is only 2.8 percent. The bad news is, it seems more contagious than they originally thought. All this information is subject to updates.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 28th, 2020 at 5:03:25 AM permalink
AZDuffman
The coronavirus is now in 14 countries. The good news the fatality rate is only 2.8 percent. The bad news is, it seems more contagious than they originally thought. All this information is subject to updates.

In 6 months you will have forgotten all about it.
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2020 at 5:35:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Reminds me of EB's Ebola mania. lol
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 28th, 2020 at 8:39:15 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
In 6 months you will have forgotten all about it.

I'm only interested in it if my wife decides not to fly on our next two trips because of it. There is no doubt that driving to work poses a greater risk to you than the coronavirus. I don't remember much about it, other than the name, but I am pretty sure we learned about it in Medical School in the late 80's. Quite a long time to not hear anything about it and then it pop up as a big thing.

The above does not mean we should not be taking it seriously, and there are reasonable precautions that I am hoping our government is taking.
January 28th, 2020 at 8:44:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: SOOPOO
I'm only interested in it if my wife decides not to fly on our next two trips because of it. There is no doubt that driving to work poses a greater risk to you than the coronavirus. I don't remember much about it, other than the name, but I am pretty sure we learned about it in Medical School in the late 80's. Quite a long time to not hear anything about it and then it pop up as a big thing.

The above does not mean we should not be taking it seriously, and there are reasonable precautions that I am hoping our government is taking.

As soon as the feds try to take a reasonable precaution some lefty will sue.

Remember SARS? Was gonna kill us all. And how many others.

While I’d avoid a hot spot I will not spend a moment caring or worrying. Gotta die of something.
The President is a fink.