2 votes (28.57%)
1 vote (14.28%)
2 votes (28.57%)
2 votes (28.57%)

7 members have voted

October 18th, 2013 at 8:42:28 PM permalink
s2dbaker
Threads: 13
Today, a TSA agent was caught taking upskirt photos of women as they boarded a plane on a Southwest Airlines flight.

In Vegas, a man had spent a very long time as the guest of Clark County because he refuses to agree to the requirements of house arrest due to his libertarian worldview. He's accused of taking upskirt photos as well.

My question for discussion, is this a thing?

The question for the poll, what should the penalty be (for a first time offender)?

I had not heard or imagined such a thing until I saw that second story in the Las Vegas Sun. I thought to myself, that was a strange and disturbing thing to be doing in public. But then again, I hadn't heard of furries either until I saw it on "China, IN" on Adult Swim. Someone had to explain it to me, I the most sheltered gay man, like ever! But back to the topic, what is the thrill of upskirt photos? I don't get it!!
October 18th, 2013 at 9:18:12 PM permalink
DJTeddyBear
Threads: 5
Quote: s2dbaker
My question for discussion, is this a thing?
Yeah, it's a thing. And nothing new either.

Back in the day, men would wear patent leather shoes, shined to a high gloss, for this purpose.

Some men, particularly those too lazy to shine their shoes, would attach small mirrors to their shoes.

Frankly, I don't get it either. Unless you happen to catch a gal who is going commando, what's the point?
Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power. But having only some facts can get you into trouble!
October 18th, 2013 at 9:19:39 PM permalink
s2dbaker
Threads: 13
Quote: DJTeddyBear
Back in the day, men would wear patent leather shoes, shined to a high gloss, for this purpose.

Some men, particularly those too lazy to shine their shoes, would attach small mirrors to their shoes.
Peewee Herman. Ding!! Like a bell just went off in my head.

October 18th, 2013 at 10:39:25 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If you think that is bad.

Quote:
Police arrested Chrisco in 2011 after a woman at a yoga festival in Boulder noticed something moving in the tank of the portable toilet, then saw a feces-stained man emerge and run away.

Police said he also was suspected of hiding in other bathrooms around Boulder to watch women use the toilet.

Luke Chrisco’s sentence was handed down Friday in Boulder. The 31-year-old pleaded guilty in July to attempted unlawful sexual contact and two burglary counts.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/colorado-peeper-hid-portable-toilet-sentenced-article-1.1442306#ixzz2i8xKwu8E
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 18th, 2013 at 11:26:58 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I really wish you hadn't posted that stuff about the toilet. The upskirt photos are puzzling but even those idiots with phones on their shoes or stores with really low cameras are not as revolting as that guy underneath porta potties.

What ever happened to the young girl who when asked if she wanted a man to put her on a pedestal replied, No, if he wants to look up my skirt all he has to do is ask.