Barack Hussein Obama

January 16th, 2024 at 5:46:07 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Interesting lawsuit.

I'll see what I can find out about it.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.660353/gov.uscourts.casd.660353.3.0.pdf

EDIT:

I checked the plaintiff's website and read a little.

https://theaiorganization.com/cyrus-to-d-c-pres-trump-family-friend-covid-19-threat-report-june-2019-china-ccp-building-invisible-bioweapon-virus-to-penetrate-whitehouse-take-out-trump-presidency/

It's mostly about C19 and future bio-warfare.

One thing that turned me off is the person has a book for sale and donate buttons, etc.

I'm not going to buy a book for evidence nor donate.

The info should be free, especially if you're trying to save humanity.

But the general story is interesting and possible.

He claims to have warned Trump by personally going to the WH in 2019 and possibly saving his life.

He also claims the bio-weapon/poison was created in 2018.

Also, the site shows all caps and then regular caps for different paragraphs.

Huge turn off, especially someone involved in AI.

And I have yet to see one line of code.

Also, I picked up on the word "virus", then the person refers to "bio-weapon" and "poison" and how it can spread in the air.

My understanding is a virus is the reaction of the immune system to fight something attacking the body, such as an airborne bio-weapon/poison.

The person shouldn't have used the word "virus".

So there's something fishy and no free evidence.

In regards to Barack, I don't think I have to show negative references unless Michelle announces to run for the Presidency.

I mostly sense covert insiders took advantage of him, telling him garbage.

Then he acted, resulting in extreme negative consequences.

But it's interesting he was named in the lawsuit.

The lawsuit was likely used to warn the public (world) because the media ignored the person.

I'm not sure of the status of the lawsuit, but it wouldn't surprise me for it to be dropped or already has been dropped.
January 16th, 2024 at 6:30:21 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Another stupid DG thread to block.

Give this person* their own corner already.

*not sure what pronouns they prefer
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 16th, 2024 at 6:34:07 PM permalink
DoubleGold
So you keep interfering with my threads.

Is that against policy?
January 17th, 2024 at 8:03:14 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: ams288
Another stupid DG thread to block.

Give this person* their own corner already.

*not sure what pronouns they prefer

Not happening. If you click, 'Recent Threads,' then a screen will come up and you can see who started the thread on the bottom left. Besides, it's not like DG is creating twenty threads a day.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
January 18th, 2024 at 2:45:00 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I studied the 81 page lawsuit.

It's some scary stuff that parallels China with us.

I encourage all to read it.

There's a shortage of kidneys.

Where do they get kidneys from?

Wait for persons to become deceased if they're a donor... OR

Have to be classified as a dissident.

Then the brainwashing/censorship occurs through the media, big tech, and politicians to make dissidents some type of bad person.

Ring a bell?

Possibly so the elite don't have to wait in line.

----------------

Chinese dissidents are being executed for their organs, former hospital worker says

Updated June 1, 2019
Proof that the slaughter of “donors” continues is revealed by the country’s amazingly short wait times for organs. In normal countries, sick people can wait for many months or years for an organ to become available. The wait time in the UK is three years. The wait time in Canada is double that. Only in China do organ tourists receive a kidney, heart or liver transplant within days or weeks of arriving. In fact, in some cases patients have reported that their transplant surgeries were scheduled before they even arrived in China — something that could only happen as a result of forced organ harvesting.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/01/chinese-dissidents-are-being-executed-for-their-organs-former-hospital-worker-says/

-----------------

Connecting DEI to organs (liver and heart):

The elite don't want a black person's liver and heart?

Why not close the border?

-----------------

Racial Preferences in Treating Kidney Disease

Jan. 16, 2024
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) affects over 37 million Americans. In 2022, two preeminent kidney organizations made changes in their diagnosis of CKD. These changes were not the result of scientific discovery, but rather the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) and the American Society of Nephrologists (ASN) bowed to political pressure to ignore biological differences between races.

The changes are projected to disqualify medical treatment in 5.51 million and curtail treatment in 4.59 million White, Hispanic, and other non-Black adults with CKD. This was done in order to qualify 434,000 ostensibly unaffected Blacks for CKD treatment and to expand treatment opportunities in another 584,000 Black CKD patients.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/racial-preferences-treating-kidney-disease/

------------------