Atlanta

September 13th, 2023 at 7:45:09 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Anybody here spent much time in Atlanta? I have been to Atlanta for trade shows and meetings many years ago but now I actually have to do some work in Atlanta and i don't know much about it. All I know is that I will be working in Mid-town Atlanta about 8 days per month.

The only thing I seem to remember is that every street is named Peachtree.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 13th, 2023 at 9:03:54 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Only know what I have heard and main thing there is traffic is a nightmare. It once had what was considered the longest traffic light in the nation. Urban sprawl on steroids.
The President is a fink.
September 13th, 2023 at 9:06:15 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DRich
Anybody here spent much time in Atlanta? I have been to Atlanta for trade shows and meetings many years ago but now I actually have to do some work in Atlanta and i don't know much about it. All I know is that I will be working in Mid-town Atlanta about 8 days per month.

The only thing I seem to remember is that every street is named Peachtree.

I marched down that street in a parade. When I was in High School band. That's what I know.

Since every street is named Peachtree, it must have been Peachtree. You know what I remember from that parade? Ladies of a brothel standing outside watching the parade as we went by. They were in robes and nightgowns.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?