Non-man (formerly known as woman)

Page 10 of 13« First<78910111213>
June 21st, 2023 at 5:21:13 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
The risk of personal (including family) sexual transparency and motive comes with the territory when a President of the USA attempts to change centuries long ideology of a country.

If Obama is not gay, his wife is not transsexual, and their children are biological to them, then Obama's motive could be pure.

If Obama came out as gay or his wife came out as transsexual before the election, then he may or may not have won the election.

--------------------------

Obama administration orders transgender bathroom access in all public schools

May 13, 2016
The Obama administration on Friday ordered every public school in America to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms and locker rooms of the opposite sex.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/13/obama-administration-order-transgender-bathroom-ac/

---------------------------

Barack Obama speaks out and declares support for same-sex marriage

May 2012
Obama's remarks nevertheless send a powerful signal, making him the first sitting US president to come out in support of same-sex marriage.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/09/barack-obama-supports-gay-marriage

--------------------------
June 21st, 2023 at 5:25:09 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Gandler
What is valid data if you are not going to accept mainstream fact checking sites or mainstream interviews? What data could there even be? Unless you have accsess to a DNA test of her....

You keep talking about all of these reputable sources, but have yet to post one?

If you are making a claim, the burden is on you to demonstrate it. It is not on me to disprove.

I am only showing you how to view the data.
June 21st, 2023 at 6:59:04 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO
Are you saying Democrat leaders like Obama, Biden, Harris, (add name of 90+% of elected Democrats) don’t have an imaginary friend they pray to?

It's pretty simple: When it comes to politics, it's not yet socially acceptable to say otherwise (if true) and you could lose some Centrists.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
June 21st, 2023 at 7:30:54 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Your hatred is astonishing.

Social Media is driving the Odious hatred
I'm convinced social media turned Odious into a hater
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 21st, 2023 at 7:34:47 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
What is valid data if you are not going to accept mainstream fact checking sites or mainstream interviews? What data could there even be? Unless you have accsess to a DNA test of her....

You keep talking about all of these reputable sources, but have yet to post one?

If you are making a claim, the burden is on you to demonstrate it. It is not on me to disprove.

You still think that MSM doesn't lie to you??????
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 21st, 2023 at 7:43:01 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman

You have been brainwashed by social media to hate MSM
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 21st, 2023 at 8:51:49 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: kenarman

I didn't say that. I asked what your "reputable sources" are for an individual's family life if you are not accepting interviews, media coverage, or books?

It's not like there is a peer reviewed journal of Michelle Obama's family history..... Your options for coverage are limited.
June 21st, 2023 at 8:54:18 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: DoubleGold
I am only showing you how to view the data.

What data dude?

You posted links about Obama supporting gay marriage and supporting trans bathrooms. How is this relevant to Michelle Obama's birth gender?

Also, your links are MSM so they should not be trusted by your standard.

You have not posted any links about Michelle Obama's birth gender.
June 21st, 2023 at 9:02:33 AM permalink
DoubleGold
What data dude?

You posted links about Obama supporting gay marriage and supporting trans bathrooms. How is this relevant to Michelle Obama's birth gender?

Also, your links are MSM so they should not be trusted by your standard.

You have not posted any links about Michelle Obama's birth gender.

You have to find the data on your own because it's very negative.

The MSM article reference about Obama and the ideology, was so left of center folks would believe it.

As I mentioned in the post, it's relevant because of the motive being pure (he would have had nothing to personally gain).
June 21st, 2023 at 9:30:06 AM permalink
DoubleGold
One person put a bounty on an actual real pic of Michelle pregnant for $10K.

The person claimed the pics sent in were artificially generated.

Then the person later upped the bounty to $100K after receiving a few replies with pics.

I'd imagine we will see news of the person in court in the future.
Page 10 of 13« First<78910111213>