In the News II

May 2nd, 2024 at 7:35:59 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: odiousgambit
no more 'sea to the ocean' misstatement please , it's bugging me

the protestors should tune in to this one [at 4:23 to get to the meat] to get some common sense on this whole matter. Of course it's fun to skip classes and act out, who wants to miss that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP-CRXROorw&t=311s
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 2nd, 2024 at 7:40:49 AM permalink
terapined

the protestors should tune in to this one [at 4:23 to get to the meat] to get some common sense on this whole matter. Of course it's fun to skip classes and act out, who wants to miss that?

From the sea to the ocean, we shall be free
Lol
As to your video
Bill Maher is a media clown
His job is to make fun of people for a paycheck
I'm not letting some media personality influence me with their BS just to make some scratch
To these people, their biggest goal is not to give the truth, it's to increase their audience
They are all about making money
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 2nd, 2024 at 12:19:02 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I detect the rank odor of Antifa in the Portland State University protests, and most especially in the arson last night of FIFTEEN police cars.

Just as these schmucks did with the BLM movement, they horn in on opportunities to create nihilistic mayhem.

Get a freakin' life, people.

We really need a "Purge Night..."

"Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be Antifa..."
May 9th, 2024 at 5:17:24 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
*knock knock*

Is this thing on?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 9th, 2024 at 5:25:51 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: missedhervee
I detect the rank odor of Antifa in the Portland State University protests, and most especially in the arson last night of FIFTEEN police cars.

Just as these schmucks did with the BLM movement, they horn in on opportunities to create nihilistic mayhem.

Get a freakin' life, people.

We really need a "Purge Night..."

"Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be Antifa..."

And it was a good thing the Germans did to the Jews, before the Jews did to the Germans, also.

It's always the right that has to have a Boogeyman...
May 9th, 2024 at 5:56:05 PM permalink
terapined
Trumps lawyers asked for a mistrial due to Stormy testimony too prejudicial
Judge pretty said WTF
Judge then tears into Trumps Lawyers
You opened the door. You said in your opening that Stormy lied giving the prosecution the right to counter that statement
Then the judge tears into the defense further
During testimony, there were times you should of objected and you didn't

Where does Trump find these lawyers
May 10th, 2024 at 11:14:07 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: terapined

Lol
As to your video
I'm not letting some media personality influence me with their BS just to make some scratch
To these people, their biggest goal is not to give the truth, it's to increase their audience
you enjoyed it so much you get another one

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/t4VX6m824Vw?feature=share
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
May 10th, 2024 at 12:31:24 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: terapined

Lol
As to your video
you enjoyed it so much you get another one

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/t4VX6m824Vw?feature=share

From the Ocean to the sea, transgenders should be able to live free from hate.

Yea they are a bit different but shouldn't be hated. Why does JK and Bill Maher hate these people. No way I kowtow to hatred like JK and Maher do.
May 10th, 2024 at 10:22:31 PM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
So, on the news, a 14 year old ran away from home. Her Mother was saying stuff like,"Whoever she ran away to, please bring her back!" Mom then gave a VERY intense look into the camera saying something like,"My sweet Daughter, I'm LOOKING for you! Looking like a Horror Villain! 🥶 Posters were saying stuff like, "I'll bet she KILLED her Daughter and is now trying to look like her Daughter ran away." The intense glare she gave gave credence that her Daughter was NOT dead. Her Mom just looked PISSED that her Daughter ran away. If her Daughter was dead and her Mom was her Murderer, the Mom would have been doing more fake crying than looking PISSED. Daughter was found living in a homeless Shelter. IIRC, she was temporarily put in a Foster home for a little while.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
May 12th, 2024 at 10:28:12 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Based on the last paragraph, he was probably already in pretty bad shape.

Quote:
The 62-year-old man who received the first-ever pig kidney transplant in the world has died, his family announced on Saturday.

Richard Slayman underwent the four-hour procedure in March at Massachusetts General Hospital and was discharged from the hospital two weeks later on April 2.

The hospital emphasized there was no indication Slayman's sudden passing was due to the transplant.

"The Mass General transplant team is deeply saddened at the sudden passing of Mr. Rick Slayman. We have no indication that it was the result of his recent transplant," Massachusetts General Hospital said in a statement.

Slayman a resident of Weymouth -- 16 miles southeast of Boston -- had been living with Type 2 diabetes and hypertension for many years, the hospital said at the time of his transplant. He was on dialysis for many years before receiving a kidney transplant from a human deceased donor in December 2018 at Massachusetts General Hospital.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?