Lock her up!

Page 2 of 2<12
September 7th, 2022 at 8:30:19 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
I can only refer to what I know about it based on the many DUI cases I defended over the years.

Sure, reasonable conditions of release pending trial can be imposed, such as don't drink or do drugs, but I have NEVER seen or even heard of someone being ordered into treatment as a condition of pre-trial release.

Just because she smokes pot does not mean she needs treatment: as you know there must first be a competent evaluation performed, and treatment only gets discussed after a plea or finding of guilt is made.

This is a very weird case, I hope to learn more about it as time goes by.
September 8th, 2022 at 2:46:01 AM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
I hope the mothers of your kids smoke pot pregnant and maybe then you’ll get it but I doubt it.
September 8th, 2022 at 2:53:51 AM permalink
Mooseton
Quote: Mooseton
I hope the mothers of your kids smoke pot pregnant and maybe then you’ll get it but I doubt it.

Oh nvm. You guys don’t need to get to worry about having kids or a future for the country.
September 8th, 2022 at 4:34:20 AM permalink
Tanko
Quote: missedhervee
This is unbelievable.

Alabama is now locking up pregnant women who admit to smoking weed while pregnant:

They held the skank on a 10,000 bond and a drug rehab requirement.

Fair enough considering she was endangering the welfare of her fetus.

"No amount of marijuana has been proven safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding."

The county is protecting fetuses from mothers who are exposing them to drugs.
September 8th, 2022 at 5:21:53 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
They held the skank on a 10,000 bond and a drug rehab requirement.

Fair enough considering she was endangering the welfare of her fetus.

"No amount of marijuana has been proven safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding."

The county is protecting fetuses from mothers who are exposing them to drugs.

So what. Women smoking cigarettes during pregnancy didn't get held in jail for it. They have tried.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 8th, 2022 at 12:04:10 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
She should move here to Oregon and thumb her nose at the religious whackos running Alabama.

We know how to treat a lady out here.
Page 2 of 2<12