Russia to the rescue?

August 12th, 2022 at 10:39:54 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
So now Russia is throwing Trump a life ring of support and well wishes.

https://news.yahoo.com/team-putin-airs-insane-offer-085446683.html

Jail to the Chief!!
August 12th, 2022 at 11:01:32 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Host Vladimir Solovyov opened Wednesday’s broadcast of The Evening With Vladimir Solovyov by praising Trump’s refusal to answer questions during his deposition by the New York Attorney General’s Office. The host beamed with pride: “Well done, Trump!” Solovyov added: “This is the only good thing I can tell you about the United States of America.” In a theme that was covered all over Russian state media—as though it was the networks’ top assignment for the day— Solovyov condemned American democracy as an “ultra-totalitarian system.”

Vitaly Tretyakov, dean of Moscow State University's School of Television, agreed with Solovyov and asserted: “We [Russians] are the last free generation of humanity.” He claimed that in the West, admitting that you are a Bible-carrying believer is dangerous and could lead to the said person being pelted by rocks. Tretyakov speculated that the new Iron Curtain, enforced through visa bans for the Russians, would turn into the modern-day Berlin wall—with Westerners trying to break through and immigrate to Russia as the last remaining bastion of freedom in the world.

I like the idea of Trumpers fleeing to Russia as the last bastion of freedom.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 12th, 2022 at 11:52:50 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
"Hello 'Manchurian Candidate,' welcome back to your ancestral home...Russia.

BTW, thanks for all the help, and yes, of course you've earned your 'Hero of the Russian People" medal.

Now, 'lube up...time to renew our acquaintance."

___Vlad
August 12th, 2022 at 4:08:19 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Hopefully he has to surrender his passport soon.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 12th, 2022 at 4:19:40 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
Hopefully he has to surrender his passport soon.

Lol
That would be another bombshell
I think that's a lot worse then a search warrant
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"