The Cult of Trump

Page 3 of 6<123456>
July 31st, 2022 at 1:43:29 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: AZDuffman
Dangerous how, exactly? The one's I know are just hardworking people tired of their government screwing them over.

Good people who think for themselves. Well, maybe that is why you think they are dangerous?

No, they have a mass delusion and follow instructions of their leaders. This is the same as religious extremists.

It's not being intellectually witty to push a false narrative and support terror attacks against the U.S.
July 31st, 2022 at 1:54:27 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
It is "those people" who stormed the capitol 1/6.

"The Devil made me do it" may be true, but it ain't a defense.
July 31st, 2022 at 1:56:57 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
No, they have a mass delusion and follow instructions of their leaders. This is the same as religious extremists.

It's not being intellectually witty to push a false narrative and support terror attacks against the U.S.

Support what terror attacks?

What false narrative? You mean like the narrative of Trump being a racist? Or the RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA silliness?

Sorry, but they do not follow the instructions of their leaders blindly. Heck, the liberal whining about them not wanting to wear masks or get the vax alone proves that.

As to "the same as religious extremists" a better example is the global warming believers.

Get some actual material if you want to be taken as anything more than the liberal crazy at the end of the bar driving everyone crazy with your ranting.
The President is a fink.
July 31st, 2022 at 2:37:09 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Dangerous how, exactly? The one's I know are just hardworking people tired of their government screwing them over.

I don't know a single person who I respect or think is intelligent that thinks the government is screwing them.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
July 31st, 2022 at 3:03:35 PM permalink
missedhervee
Support what terror attacks? What false narrative? You mean like the narrative of Trump being a racist? Or the RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA silliness? Sorry, but they do not follow the instructions of their leaders blindly.

They sure as hell "blindly" followed Trump's request that they storm the Capitol and try to take out Pence.

They blindly bought into the orange oaf's claim of a "stolen election" without a shred or corroboration based solely on their belief in him, as he's their leader, their guru, and he trumpeted an urgent call to action.

Trump has played us all like a fiddle, causing 1/6 and then denying any responsibility.

Typical Trump.
July 31st, 2022 at 3:16:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Support what terror attacks?

What false narrative? You mean like the narrative of Trump being a racist? Or the RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA silliness?

Sorry, but they do not follow the instructions of their leaders blindly. Heck, the liberal whining about them not wanting to wear masks or get the vax alone proves that.

As to "the same as religious extremists" a better example is the global warming believers.

Get some actual material if you want to be taken as anything more than the liberal crazy at the end of the bar driving everyone crazy with your ranting.

What’s the legal process Trump hasn’t already tried to use, in some cases multiple times to have a legal claim to the Presidency?

Do you know what an insurrection is? Do you even understand the Constitution?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 31st, 2022 at 3:37:46 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: missedhervee
They sure as hell "blindly" followed Trump's request that they storm the Capitol and try to take out Pence.

They blindly bought into the orange oaf's claim of a "stolen election" without a shred or corroboration based solely on their belief in him, as he's their leader, their guru, and he trumpeted an urgent call to action.

Trump has played us all like a fiddle, causing 1/6 and then denying any responsibility.

Typical Trump.

Any Trump supporter I know felt the election was going to be stolen the moment they started with all the mail in voting and other vote fraud enabling. We did not need Trump to tell us. We saw it on our own. Trump was actually late to talking about it.

Meanwhile liberals like yourself started thinking there were more than 2 genders when you were told to do so. Then you talk about blindly following Trump?

Jan 6 was just a demonstration that got out of hand. When liberals occupied state capitols the same people who think Jan 6 was the end of the world cheered them on, so you know what you can go do.
The President is a fink.
July 31st, 2022 at 5:00:24 PM permalink
missedhervee
Any Trump supporter I know felt the election was going to be stolen the moment they started with all the mail in voting and other vote fraud enabling. We did not need Trump to tell us. We saw it on our own. Trump was actually late to talking about it..

Funny how zero corroboration of this exists; what, did Bigfoot do it?

Seriously, only a Trump cultist would believe the election was stolen, absent any proof of the claim.

Meanwhile liberals like yourself started thinking there were more than 2 genders when you were told to do so. Then you talk about blindly following Trump?.

WTF are you falsely accusing me of now?

I am most certainly NOT a "liberal."

Rather I am open-minded / independent but always vote Libertarian.

Jan 6 was just a demonstration that got out of hand. When liberals occupied state capitols the same people who think Jan 6 was the end of the world cheered them on, so you know what you can go do.

It was a demonstration, and it got out of hand: on this we agree.

We disagree as to why it happened, who inflamed it, and whether responsibility will attach.

C'mon, building a noose and attempting to capture and execute the vice president at Trump's implied direction simply because he is following the law: are you really claiming this was all just fun and games?

As for any who attacked state capitols: throw em in jail, no quarter given.
August 2nd, 2022 at 5:52:57 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Pelosi visiting Taiwan
Oh yea
A bastion of freedom
Let's give the middle finger to China
WTF is up with Trump. He is totally against the trip
Why does Trump hate Taiwan
Illogical and dumb. Why is Trump such a wimp???????????
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 2nd, 2022 at 7:05:02 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Pelosi visiting Taiwan
Oh yea
A bastion of freedom
Let's give the middle finger to China
WTF is up with Trump. He is totally against the trip
Why does Trump hate Taiwan
Illogical and dumb. Why is Trump such a wimp???????????

I agree with you that we should not adjust US policy because of fear of China. But (I think?) most American politicians at the highest level, bipartisan, just don’t think it’s worth it to piss China off. It will be interesting to see which school of thought prevails.
Page 3 of 6<123456>