Televised Jan 6 hearings.

June 28th, 2022 at 12:13:03 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
And they ended with a nice little nugget that they know people in Trumpland who are attempting witness tampering,

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 28th, 2022 at 1:13:52 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
And they ended with a nice little nugget that they know people in Trumpland who are attempting witness tampering,

I don't think that statement comprises witness tampering. that may have been the intent, but the words do not say that.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
June 28th, 2022 at 1:22:39 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: DRich
I don't think that statement comprises witness tampering. that may have been the intent, but the words do not say that.

Don’t worry, prosecutors know what is and isn’t witness tampering. The examples shown today are clearly evidence of it.
June 28th, 2022 at 3:09:46 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11

You are free to say this under oath like she is, Donny!
AMS,,,, What is that? An old tweet or a faked tweet? donny's account is suspended is it not? Or is it from his t****h network
June 28th, 2022 at 3:42:25 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Don’t worry, prosecutors know what is and isn’t witness tampering. The examples shown today are clearly evidence of it.

It's tampering
Stay loyal is exactly what the mob says when they tamper
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 28th, 2022 at 5:19:41 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Ho ho ho

I suspect jolly old saint Trump is vulnerable to a conspiracy charge.
June 28th, 2022 at 6:18:05 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: OnceDear
AMS,,,, What is that? An old tweet or a faked tweet? donny's account is suspended is it not? Or is it from his t****h network

It’s a…. Truth bomb?

I don’t know what messages from his social network are supposed to be called.

Looks a lot like a tweet. Maybe Elon should sue for copyright infringement if he ever takes control.
June 29th, 2022 at 12:22:15 AM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Let me preemptively say:

Anyone who declares today’s testimony to be a “nothing burger” is a complete and utter dumbass.

HahahaloveitAMS

Let me declare that anyone still buying all the bs is nothing short of being full of it or just massively ill-informed.
June 29th, 2022 at 5:06:20 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Mooseton
HahahaloveitAMS

Let me declare that anyone still buying all the bs is nothing short of being full of it or just massively ill-informed.

I'm buying it lock stock and barrel
Secret service not doing their job if they are watching Trump. They are supposed to watch for threats, not watch Trump himself. Lol
All the news organizations are reporting it
Even Fox :-)
Prediction
If SNL is live, probably open with Trump grabbing the steering wheel
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 29th, 2022 at 5:46:11 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined
Quote: Mooseton
HahahaloveitAMS

I'm buying it lock stock and barrel
Secret service not doing their job if they are watching Trump. They are supposed to watch for threats, not watch Trump himself. Lol
All the news organizations are reporting it
Even Fox :-)
Prediction
If SNL is live, probably open with Trump grabbing the steering wheel

Because she worked for Steve Scalise, Ted Cruise, and then Meadows, she's probably one of those "deep state" agents.

Of course, my definition of "deep state" is people on the inside that realize there's some actual principles, then just serving Donny's whims.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?