Televised Jan 6 hearings.

September 16th, 2022 at 10:51:36 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
I'm waiting for the lefties 'grounded in reality' to admit lefty policies, like trillion dollar spending bill after trillion dollar spending bill, are bad for the country.

Nah. No one cares about spending. It’s just something righties whine about when they’re out of power. When they’re in power, they spend like drunken sailors (see: 2017-2021).

Quote:
That the "inflation reduction act' will do nothing but spur on inflation.

I have no problem admitting it won’t really reduce inflation. It was just a bill slapped together with various pieces of BBB that Manchin approved of. But to say it “will do nothing but spur on inflation” is obviously false.

Quote:
That the raising of the minimum wage has spurred on inflation.

The federal minimum wage is $7.25 and hasn’t been raised in ages.

Quote:
That lefty policies have weakened police forces across the nation, leading to increases in crime.

Sh**ty police officers and a lack of accountability have weakened police forces. Too many bad apples!

Quote:
That lefty bail policies are good for criminals and not law abiding citizens.

Not sure the statistics agree with this. Anecdotes on Fox News seem to be all we hear about.

Quote:
That lefties have racists like Maxine Waters.

lmao this one is very desperate.

Quote:
That Shumer's rhetoric was a direct influencer on those threatening Supreme Court justices.

I just don’t care enough about this to even figure out what it is referring to.

Quote:
That lefties supported criminals like Cuomo until the bitter end.

This one is funny. Pretty much every lefty I know threw him under the bus immediately. Meanwhile your party still supports sex criminals like Justice Thomas, Matt Gaetz, Gym Jordan and Donny.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 16th, 2022 at 11:05:36 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288

Sh**ty police officers and a lack of accountability have weakened police forces. Too many bad apples!

If they actually use and keep their dash and body cams on, there will be a lot less trouble for good ones in the long run. Also, sound recordings.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 16th, 2022 at 11:25:28 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine

Interesting. CNN says it is such a bad place to live yet Americans (and Mexicans!) are flocking there by the thousands from all the other better places they are living in now! Someone has to show the hordes that CNN analysis! Maybe they value a governor who is shipping illegals out as opposed to a governor who welcomes illegals with open arms?
September 16th, 2022 at 11:29:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Interesting. CNN says it is such a bad place to live yet Americans (and Mexicans!) are flocking there by the thousands from all the other better places they are living in now! Someone has to show the hordes that CNN analysis! Maybe they value a governor who is shipping illegals out as opposed to a governor who welcomes illegals with open arms?

Not CNN

CNBC =/Consumer News and Business Channel) division of NBC.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 16th, 2022 at 11:40:23 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: ams288
Nah. No one cares about spending. It’s just something righties whine about when they’re out of power. When they’re in power, they spend like drunken sailors (see: 2017-2021).

I have no problem admitting it won’t really reduce inflation. It was just a bill slapped together with various pieces of BBB that Manchin approved of. But to say it “will do nothing but spur on inflation” is obviously false.

The federal minimum wage is $7.25 and hasn’t been raised in ages.

Not sure the statistics agree with this. Anecdotes on Fox News seem to be all we hear about.

lmao this one is very desperate.

I just don’t care enough about this to even figure out what it is referring to.

This one is funny. Pretty much every lefty I know threw him under the bus immediately. Meanwhile your party still supports sex criminals like Justice Thomas, Matt Gaetz, Gym Jordan and Donny.

Your weakest post ever! And THAT is saying something! The easiest one is your pathetic comment on the minimum wage! The federal minimum wage is IRRELEVANT in most states that have their own minimum wage! Which SUPERCEDES the federal minimum wage in that state. And it is a lefty policy plank to keep raising the minimum wage! They are usually, but not always successful.

Cuomo has been a bully for OVER A DECADE! It was well known by even a low level (pseudo) lobbyist like me! That means it was well known by ALL of those that were too busy kissing his ass!

Lefty policies are just bad for the country. Period!
September 16th, 2022 at 11:41:41 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: rxwine
Not CNN

CNBC =/Consumer News and Business Channel) division of NBC.

My error noted. Same concept applies though!
September 16th, 2022 at 3:05:51 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I'm waiting for the lefties 'grounded in reality' to admit lefty policies, like trillion dollar spending bill after trillion dollar spending bill, are bad for the country. That the "inflation reduction act' will do nothing but spur on inflation. That the raising of the minimum wage has spurred on inflation. That lefty policies have weakened police forces across the nation, leading to increases in crime. That lefty bail policies are good for criminals and not law abiding citizens. That lefties have racists like Maxine Waters. That Shumer's rhetoric was a direct influencer on those threatening Supreme Court justices. That lefties supported criminals like Cuomo until the bitter end.

Lefties are on the right side of LGTBQ rights. On abortion. On not being delusional about election results. But to say you are 'grounded in reality' when you overall support the majority of the left agenda, is well, NOT GROUNDED IN REALITY. I'll let Tanko and JCW add a few hundred more examples. I have to get ready for my son's wedding tonight! You met him, Ed!

The minimum wage has sadly not been raised, its still 7.25.

Historically crime has been worse under Republicans. With a massive drop correlating almost perfectly with Clinton's election, and then spiking again under Trump:
https://crime-data-explorer.fr.cloud.gov/pages/explorer/crime/crime-trend

The left did not support Cuomo until the bitter end. The left throws sexual abusers under the bus far faster (sometimes too fast like with Al Franking) than the Republican party, so that accusation is just absurd. Most of the far-left hated Cuomo since his initial election because he was so centrist, so it take not take AOC long to find another justified reason to bash him..... And, before that everyone bashed his nursing home policy. The idea that he was blindly supported for the last ten years is just wrong.
September 17th, 2022 at 4:59:36 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
The arrests keep coming

https://www.yahoo.com/news/toms-river-man-59-charged-091029359.html
WASHINGTON - More than 20 months after the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol, a Toms River man is the most recent suspect to be rounded up in the ongoing investigation.

Salvatore Vassallo, 59, faces federal charges of assaulting, resisting or impeding law enforcement officers with a dangerous weapon and for interfering with an officer during a civil disorder, both are felonies.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 17th, 2022 at 6:58:02 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined
The arrests keep coming

https://www.yahoo.com/news/toms-river-man-59-charged-091029359.html
WASHINGTON - More than 20 months after the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol, a Toms River man is the most recent suspect to be rounded up in the ongoing investigation.

Salvatore Vassallo, 59, faces federal charges of assaulting, resisting or impeding law enforcement officers with a dangerous weapon and for interfering with an officer during a civil disorder, both are felonies.

Awesome. Punish everyone that broke the law.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
September 17th, 2022 at 9:04:44 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Your weakest post ever! And THAT is saying something! The easiest one is your pathetic comment on the minimum wage! The federal minimum wage is IRRELEVANT in most states that have their own minimum wage! Which SUPERCEDES the federal minimum wage in that state. And it is a lefty policy plank to keep raising the minimum wage! They are usually, but not always successful.

Cuomo has been a bully for OVER A DECADE! It was well known by even a low level (pseudo) lobbyist like me! That means it was well known by ALL of those that were too busy kissing his ass!

Lefty policies are just bad for the country. Period!

Well, you certainly did a heckuva job destroying my “weakest post ever.”

/s
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman