Is this a good photograph?

Page 1 of 212>
April 27th, 2022 at 9:54:17 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068

Is this a good photograph? This image is entirely artificial computer generated image. I can't tell if you are looking at a man or a woman, young or old, black or white.
April 28th, 2022 at 5:49:21 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Why are all computer generated humans happy and smiling? Does not represent most humans that I know.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 28th, 2022 at 1:40:34 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Pacomartin

Is this a good photograph? This image is entirely artificial computer generated image. I can't tell if you are looking at a man or a woman, young or old, black or white.

My immediate thought before I ever read the post when I saw the picture I thought it was a 35 year old woman. Looking at it again it looks exactly like a 35 year-old woman. If I saw a man that looks like this I would think it was a drag queen
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 28th, 2022 at 1:41:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Evenbob

My immediate thought before I ever read the post when I saw the picture I thought it was a 35 year old woman. Looking at it again it looks exactly like a 35 year-old woman no. If I saw a man that looks like this I would think it was a drag queen

This is not your picture I was responding to. Why has it changed
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 28th, 2022 at 1:55:50 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Yeah. The picture keeps changing for me.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 28th, 2022 at 2:05:38 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: ams288
Yeah. The picture keeps changing for me.

I can't tell if you are looking at a man or a woman, young or old, black or white.

The reason I made that comment was because the link changes to a new artifically generated image every time the screen refreshes.
April 28th, 2022 at 3:03:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I refreshed it many times. All looked normal, of different ages, but one had a partial misshapen head showing from the side of it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 28th, 2022 at 3:05:31 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I just also realized it changes every time that you refresh, I have no clue how you did it, but very impressive. And, all look very real.
April 30th, 2022 at 4:40:12 AM permalink
Riverjordan
Threads: 23
To the Posters that said that the picture changes when page is refreshed, it's true. At first, I saw a normal looking Woman who looks to be in her 30's who is smiling with brown hair and blue eyes and slightly yellowed teeth. When I refreshed, I saw a young, blond boy with blue eyes who looked to be about 12.

Edit. I now see a young Woman who appears to be about 22 with blond hair and blue eyes.
Alec Baldwin's gun should have been CGI. Would have prevented the tragedy. Facts.
May 1st, 2022 at 6:15:47 AM permalink
DJTeddyBear
Threads: 5
This image is entirely artificial computer generated image. I can't tell if you are looking at a man or a woman, young or old, black or white.
You should have followed up with:
… because a new photo appears when the page is reloaded.

Here’s the website:
https://www.thispersondoesnotexist.com/

The home page is just another random face, but after a second, links show up about the company and explaining the process etc.

But not all faces are smiling or Glamour/GQ magazine quality.

And you know how cartoon characters only have four fingers because fingers are hard to draw?
Apparently, this software also has a hard time with fingers.

Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power. But having only some facts can get you into trouble!
Page 1 of 212>