Stop the Steal!

Thread Rating:

November 12th, 2020 at 1:59:00 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I have no idea what date PA certifies Biden's win, but man will it be sweet to see the hopes and dreams of our righties get crushed again. I will certainly be here to gloat.

This last week or so has been pure heaven.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 12th, 2020 at 2:03:05 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Ah, I forgot to mention the libbie shenanigans in Nevada too!!

Nevada whistleblower describes Biden van vote factory in signed affidavit

NV just might go to Trump after all!!

Quote: Shrek
THIS IS HUGE MAN!!!!!!!!!

Pennsylvania court: Secretary of state lacked authority to change deadline 2 days before Election Day

*EDIT: Oh man, this is starting to get good!!!!!

James O'Keefe said in a post on Twitter:
November 12th, 2020 at 2:17:45 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
What you people on the right should really be sad about is that Trump could've spun even some of the negatives into a more positive view and won the election.

For instance had he really taken the Coronavirus seriously then even if it turned out to be a losing battle, he could have shown the type of leadership where even when a disaster is unavoidable your leader shows he is doing the best that is possible. Katrina was a disaster for New Orleans, but the way Bush handles that is what really affects his presidency. What he does or doesn't do -- not whether he had any power to stop it from happening, which he didn't

Same with Trump. Could be worse disaster even. But proper handling was key, not necessarily failure to stop anything.

But also Trump has been the worse President for doing something without pissing off whole groups of people in the process. That perfectly explains the large turn-out on opposing side.

Who needs cheating when the guy keeps shooting himself in the foot!
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 12th, 2020 at 2:56:54 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine

But also Trump has been the worse President for doing something without pissing off whole groups of people in the process. That perfectly explains the large turn-out on opposing side.

Oh, please! Haters hated from the moment he announced. No matter what they did they would hate him.

As to the news coverage? I can imagine:

"TRUMP ANNOUNCES CHINA VIRUS VACCINE---MASS LAYOFFS AT MASK AND VENTALATOR FACTORIES EXPECTED!"
The President is a fink.
November 12th, 2020 at 3:04:54 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Oh, please! Haters hated from the moment he announced. No matter what they did they would hate him.

As to the news coverage? I can imagine:

"TRUMP ANNOUNCES CHINA VIRUS VACCINE---MASS LAYOFFS AT MASK AND VENTALATOR FACTORIES EXPECTED!"

You've done a lot of imagining lately.
November 12th, 2020 at 3:08:25 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Going by this:

I wonder who Sarah Hucklebee is? Or maybe Sarah Huckabee misspelled her own name.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
November 12th, 2020 at 3:13:57 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: JimRockford
Going by this:

I wonder who Sarah Hucklebee is? Or maybe Sarah Huckabee misspelled her own name.

I am not on Twitter, but I am guessing it is a fake account to make gullible cons think its her legit account....
November 12th, 2020 at 3:22:28 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: Gandler
Quote: JimRockford
Going by this:

I am not on Twitter, but I am guessing it is a fake account to make gullible cons think its her legit account....

We know of at least one gullible con that was fooled.
November 12th, 2020 at 3:23:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler

Not fooled as bad as the libs who to this day think there is a pee tape.
The President is a fink.
November 12th, 2020 at 3:27:56 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Tripdufan
Going by this:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/no-there-were-not-95000-biden-only-ballots-in-georgia/

Some of ya'll need to join the YangGang. #math

LOL. He subtracted the number of votes for Democratic Senate candidates from the number of votes for Biden and assumed that the difference is the number of Biden-only votes. He completely ignores the possibility of split ticket ballots. That's the entire basis for the claim. It looks like deliberate misinformation. Hard to believe he is that stupid.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.