Page 2 of 23<12345>Last »
September 28th, 2020 at 2:45:04 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
September 28th, 2020 at 5:54:46 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman

Thanks for the link. Amazing this isn’t lead story on every main stream media outlet. If it was being done for a white male Republican, CNN would be doing a daily story about it.
September 28th, 2020 at 6:15:02 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

Thanks for the link. Amazing this isn’t lead story on every main stream media outlet. If it was being done for a white male Republican, CNN would be doing a daily story about it.

I just moved it here from the other thread as my intention is to make this one a source for those who deny election fraud is a problem to see when and where it has happened.
The President is a fink.
September 28th, 2020 at 6:17:03 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

I just moved it here from the other thread as my intention is to make this one a source for those who deny election fraud is a problem to see when and where it has happened.

Yeah, we all know you’ll be the first one to post the instances of GOP fraud. /sarcasm
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 28th, 2020 at 6:27:10 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Its project Veritas. These people are clowns
Gotcha videos are not news.
I'm amazed what a hardcore right winger you have become deciding what main stream media should report
I could care less what right wing media reports. They can say Trump is the greatest human in history.
I never say Fox should report this or that. That would be absurd. I dont even watch fox.
Why do you insist CNN report on BS stories. Do you watch CNN?????????

OMG I just saw a Lincoln Project video. How come Fox is not reporting this. (sarcasm)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 28th, 2020 at 11:11:33 AM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6

Unfortunately, they'll just ignore it. Just like they do every time they get pwned. 🙄

They're gonna be like this:

September 28th, 2020 at 1:22:16 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: terapined

Why do you insist CNN report on BS stories. Do you watch CNN?????????

I DO watch CNN. And MSNBC. And Fox. i am WELL aware all three have giant biases in which the truth is not a priority. By watching all 3 report on a given story I feel I am best prepared to decide what I think is really going on. My experience is it is easy to see how none of the three really cares about the truth.
September 28th, 2020 at 1:36:46 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I DO watch CNN. And MSNBC. And Fox. i am WELL aware all three have giant biases in which the truth is not a priority. By watching all 3 report on a given story I feel I am best prepared to decide what I think is really going on. My experience is it is easy to see how none of the three really cares about the truth.

I don't know about Lemon, but I've heard Cuomo say he has an open invitation to all sorts of conservatives to come on his show for interviews.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 28th, 2020 at 2:16:03 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I DO watch CNN.

Ok
Let me ask you this
You are taking CNN to task for not reporting the BS project Veritas story
Yet
I just went to foxnews website. I scrolled through the entire huge frontpage web site. There must be about 50 stories to click on. I could not find a single mention of the project Veritas story.
This is such BS from you criticizing CNN when I cant even find it on Foxnews.com

Whats happened to you. Really. You have gone to the dark side. Complain about CNN while giving Fox news a total pass on this
Even right wing news is not reporting this BS story but you expect CNN too. Are you serious????????????????
You talk about how your views are more valid then AMS.
This proves that this simply is not true.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 28th, 2020 at 4:44:36 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Quote: terapined
Ok
Let me ask you this
You are taking CNN to task for not reporting the BS project Veritas story
Yet
I just went to foxnews website. I scrolled through the entire huge frontpage web site. There must be about 50 stories to click on. I could not find a single mention of the project Veritas story.
This is such BS from you criticizing CNN when I cant even find it on Foxnews.com

Whats happened to you. Really. You have gone to the dark side. Complain about CNN while giving Fox news a total pass on this
Even right wing news is not reporting this BS story but you expect CNN too. Are you serious????????????????
You talk about how your views are more valid then AMS.
This proves that this simply is not true.

Ed.... It is AGONY responding to you!!!!! What happened to your ability to UNDERSTAND a post?????????? In my post I SPECIFICALLY mentioned that Fox has bias that overrides the truth, just like MSNBC and CNN do! Then you say I give Fox news a pass..... Please at least have a third grader go over your answer to me before you post it.....

And what I said was if it was a White Male Republican the allegations were made against, CNN and MSNBC would be all over it. I stand by that assertion.

And my experience with ams is that he is more interested in inciting angst among the 'righties' than actually presenting any facts. I would guess he wouldn't disagree!

Ed... I think you now define the 'darkside' as anyone who likes a politician that you don't. AND I DON"T EVEN LIKE 'that guy'!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 23<12345>Last »