No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (16.66%)

18 members have voted

October 12th, 2020 at 7:15:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Gandler
He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election.

See how that works? The Iowa
dirt farmers vote meant as
much as millionaires NYC
vote. Pure genius. Popular
vote means one side can
and will win every election if
they try. It's why dictators
love it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 12th, 2020 at 7:19:48 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: Evenbob
See how that works? The Iowa
dirt farmers vote meant as
much as millionaires NYC
vote. Pure genius. Popular
vote means one side can
and will win every election if
they try. It's why dictators
love it.

That whole post are all quotes from Trump, including the original typos (bet you didn't see that coming).

None of that post is my own writing.

I am glad you are seeing that Trump has no consistency.
October 12th, 2020 at 7:22:32 PM permalink
Evenbob
That whole post are all quotes from Trump,.

Like most people Trump didn't
understand the process when
he said that. He knows now
in spades. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 12th, 2020 at 9:17:51 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!

The phony electoral college made a laughing stock of our country. The lose one.

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

Wait, you mean protecting slave states is a disaster for democracy in 2020?

You don't say...
October 12th, 2020 at 10:25:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
"The antibody cocktail that President Trump received for his COVID-19 infection and touted on Wednesday evening as a "cure" for the deadly virus was developed using cells derived from aborted fetal tissue."

"I think this was a blessing from God that I caught [the virus], I think it was a blessing in disguise," Mr. Trump said in the video. "I caught it, I heard about this drug, I said, 'Let me take it' … and it was incredible the way it worked."

"In a nearly five-minute video posted to Twitter on Wednesday, the president lauded its effects, calling it "the key.""

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/regeneron-trump-covid-aborted-fetal-tissue/

Hey, I did guess he was drinking the blood of newborns as why he was looking so good so fast. Not so far off.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 12th, 2020 at 11:00:12 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine
"The antibody cocktail that President Trump received for his COVID-19 infection and touted on Wednesday evening as a "cure" for the deadly virus was developed using cells derived from aborted fetal tissue."

Fake news and you fell for it.

'Misinformation about President Donald Trump’s coronavirus treatment continues to spread, despite scientific experts’ refutations of the claim that it involved cells from aborted babies.'

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/10/08/no-president-trumps-regeneron-therapy-did-not-contain-human-embryonic-stem-cells/

The initial report came from a CBS News reporter who has been called out repeatedly for her blatant pro-abortion bias.
October 12th, 2020 at 11:23:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Fake news and you fell for it.

'Misinformation about President Donald Trump’s coronavirus treatment continues to spread, despite scientific experts’ refutations of the claim that it involved cells from aborted babies.'

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/10/08/no-president-trumps-regeneron-therapy-did-not-contain-human-embryonic-stem-cells/

The initial report came from a CBS News reporter who has been called out repeatedly for her blatant pro-abortion bias.

You need reading comprehension.

The line was "derived" from aborted fetuses. There was no claim it was aborted fetuses. However, for true right to lifers it should be as damning as using a line of cells derived from Auschwitz would be, if they are true to their claims. Many want to claim it's same as holocaust, so why shouldn't we hold them to it. Murder has no expiration date, you know.

The origin of the line of cells was derived from 1973 kidneys of aborted fetuses.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 12th, 2020 at 11:32:07 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: rxwine

The line was "derived" from aborted fetuses.

Nice try.

The Regeneron therapy given to the president was made in Velocimmune humanized mice, a novel platform that uses genetically modified mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells to generate antibodies.
October 12th, 2020 at 11:44:13 PM permalink
rxwine
Nice try.

The Regeneron therapy given to the president was made in Velocimmune humanized mice, a novel platform that uses genetically modified mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells to generate antibodies.

Again, no claim Trump got any aborted fetuses is made. But one of their research lines is connected to the development of it.
October 12th, 2020 at 11:53:28 PM permalink
rxwine
I think it's perfectly appropriate to say their drug research for Regeneron was partially done with aborted fetal tissue. Personally I will enjoy the handwringing by the right over it.