No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 22nd, 2021 at 12:33:32 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Unless Joe is a medical expert, (which he isn’t) why waste your time pretending that happened?

Nobody's pretending, every talking head at CNN said he was taking horse drugs. I've seen the montage. He had the doctor's prescription for Ivermectin right there on his desk.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 22nd, 2021 at 12:38:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 190
So, there was no smackdown on Gupta. Or did they arm wrestle?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 22nd, 2021 at 2:35:23 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
So, there was no smackdown on Gupta. Or did they arm wrestle?

Rogan put him on the spot over and over and over in the interview. I read that Gupta was the one who thought he was going to nail Rogan, that's why he agreed to do the interview.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 22nd, 2021 at 3:54:03 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
I read that Gupta was the one who thought he was going to nail Rogan, that's why he agreed to do the interview.

lol… such pure BS.

Who would know such a thing other than Gupta?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 23rd, 2021 at 4:42:42 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: fleaswatter
Impossible, I thought only the unvaccinated died of covid complications.

Really? It pains me to read such a stupid post. I lose track, but those who report on the effectiveness of ‘the vaccine’ mention at best high 90’s% effectiveness. With now I think over a billion people vaccinated worldwide, and ?150,000,000 in the USA, …..

Flea….. don’t wear a seatbelt because someone died wearing one.
October 23rd, 2021 at 4:51:57 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
As far as Joe Rogan’s recovery, or ANYONE’S for that matter….. There is NO WAY to tell if he wouldn’t have had the SAME recovery if he had no medical treatment at all! You WANT to give credit to a specific treatment…. but if the great majority just get better on their own…. For any one individual you can’t draw a conclusion.
October 23rd, 2021 at 5:48:25 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: SOOPOO
As far as Joe Rogan’s recovery, or ANYONE’S for that matter….. There is NO WAY to tell if he wouldn’t have had the SAME recovery if he had no medical treatment at all! You WANT to give credit to a specific treatment…. but if the great majority just get better on their own…. For any one individual you can’t draw a conclusion.

I agree, but that's like telling people not to adopt results-oriented rationalizations anymore. We might obviously recognize extrapolating the results of a sample size of one to apply to the entire population as being fallacious, but if a person is thinking in a results-oriented way, they're not going to care about that anyway.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
October 23rd, 2021 at 7:45:48 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 74
Really? It pains me to read such a stupid post. I lose track, but those who report on the effectiveness of ‘the vaccine’ mention at best high 90’s% effectiveness. With now I think over a billion people vaccinated worldwide, and ?150,000,000 in the USA, …..

Flea….. don’t wear a seatbelt because someone died wearing one.

Thank you
I'm just stunned by the anti vaxxer movement
Stunned
Thanks again
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 23rd, 2021 at 7:48:28 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 74

Excellent post
Thanks
Its just stunning that right wing politicians are pushing drugs because of anecdotes. Stunned. Ignoring science and going with stories. Stunning
Thanks
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 23rd, 2021 at 7:57:13 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Excellent post
Thanks
Its just stunning that right wing politicians are pushing drugs because of anecdotes. Stunned. Ignoring science and going with stories. Stunning
Thanks

I am stunned, just stunned that someone can ignore the millions of people in India that have been successfully treated with a drug but some people will ignore that evidence because of politics.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin