15 members have voted

April 9th, 2021 at 11:58:06 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: terapined
Doesn't have to pretend
I give him and Fauci full credit for the Vaccine
Should guarantee a 2024 win

One of my favorite things lately is how the righties just absolutely demand that Donny be given some credit for vaccines.

No. Donny deserves no credit. He did the absolute bare minimum that any president would do: threw money at the problem.

Same thing he did with Stormy Daniels, tbh.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 9th, 2021 at 12:00:49 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: Tanko
Of course it makes sense. When you don't order vaccines, as Trump did for the American people, you're not going to have nearly enough doses for your population.

'In these times', Murders are already up 18% over last year. The Producer Price Index up a much higher 4.2% in March. Jobless claims were up much worse than expected for the week. And you feel much safer under his leadership.

Biden did nothing substantial to speed up the vaccine rollout, but the’s taking credit for it. He drove J&J to speed production when it fell behind on its vaccine contract awarded by Trump, but it wasn’t necessary.

He was in office less than one month when Moderna and Pfizer both announced they could each deliver a combined 400 million more doses by the end of May, due to improved production capability. That meant the US could vaccinate all 257 million adults by the end of May. Two months earlier than scheduled.

Biden is pretending to be the one responsible for that achievement.

"Mr. Biden benefited hugely from the waves of vaccine production that the Trump administration had set in motion. As both Pfizer and Moderna found their manufacturing footing, they were able to double and triple the outputs from their factories." -NYT

You might feel safe under his leadership now, but if he was President a year ago, you would still be locked down and waiting for a vaccine. Or worse.

The summary of the NYT article you quoted is what I've actually said before, both administrations deserve some credit for doing WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO, what ANY administration would do.

You fail to give any credit to Biden and instead give it all to Trump. Surprising? No. Disingenuous. Absolutely. Biden, on the contrary, has credited the Trump administration several times for vaccine production.

Ironic thing is that Trump supporters are far less likely to trust the vaccine while at the same time trying to claim credit as some crowing achievement of the Trump administration. It's a weird and twisted pretzel you find yourself in.
April 9th, 2021 at 12:01:16 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: rxwine

Btw, Evidence the Trump team wasn't working in the public's best interest.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 9th, 2021 at 12:44:54 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: Tripdufan

The summary of the NYT article you quoted is what I've actually said before, both administrations deserve some credit for doing WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO, what ANY administration would do.

I think the type of "signature" event Trumpies are looking for would be "The Wall". Or at least the part he got built. That's definitely a unique initiative to his Presidency. Doesn't mean I think it is a good thing, but Republicans don't consider Obamacare a good thing either, so that part isn't a requirement for a signature event.

Only thing I consider a signature event about his pandemic response, is all the trivial uneducated and unscientific bombast Trump added to the mix. That was unique and signature.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 9th, 2021 at 12:51:19 PM permalink
ams288
Only thing I consider a signature event about his pandemic response, is all the trivial uneducated and unscientific bombast Trump added to the mix. That was unique and signature.

Hard to imagine any other president, Dem or Rep, seriously suggesting injecting disinfectant as a treatment like Donny did last April. That was definitely a signature event.
April 9th, 2021 at 12:57:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: ams288
Hard to imagine any other president, Dem or Rep, seriously suggesting injecting disinfectant as a treatment like Donny did last April. That was definitely a signature event.

The dude got the coronavirus through his own lameness, got expensive extraordinary treatment, available to very few, and then eventually gets back to not taking the virus very seriously. Hard to get much worse leadership example.
April 9th, 2021 at 1:02:59 PM permalink
rxwine
Did he come out an say why he didn't just depend on the Malaria treatment plan? No.
April 9th, 2021 at 1:03:04 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
The dude got the coronavirus through his own lameness, got expensive extraordinary treatment, available to very few, and then eventually gets back to not taking the virus very seriously. Hard to get much worse leadership example.

Maybe because it is just a bad flu and not very serious?
The President is a fink.
April 9th, 2021 at 2:10:06 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
Maybe because it is just a bad flu and not very serious?

It literally almost killed him.

But we get it, you don’t really believe this and are just trolling.
April 9th, 2021 at 3:00:06 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: terapined
A lot of old people dont know how to get online
All kinds of people including Blacks and Hispanics

Biden didn't say "old people" now did he Ed?
He said Hispanics and Blacks don't know how to get online
You can try and spin it all you want, we all heard what he said.

In Biden's gun control presser today he said "No Amendment is absolute"
So not only do Blacks not know how to use the internet,
But evidently the 13th Amendment is not absolute.
Good Ole Joe really is going to "put them all back in chains".
Any chance he starts with Camel Toe?
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288