No votes (0%)
1 vote (6.66%)
1 vote (6.66%)

15 members have voted

October 2nd, 2020 at 5:15:54 AM permalink
Aussie
Threads: 2
Quote: ams288
Wow. Four years ago to the day, 10/2/16, Donny mocks Hillary for getting pneumonia:

https://twitter.com/meidastouch/status/1311957434735292416?s=21

We truly may be living in a simulation.

Plus he will now be forced to campaign “Biden style” from the White House basement. 😂
October 2nd, 2020 at 5:17:32 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Aussie
Liberal or conservative, you don’t have to be Einstein to know that Trump is a total slob. You just need to have set of functioning eyes.

Slob? Not at all. The guy is OCD. He is just not a health nut.
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2020 at 5:18:42 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Plus he will now be forced to campaign “Biden style” from the White House basement. 😂

Doubt it. He will be on the trail as soon as he is feeling well and over the hump. He is made for that.
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2020 at 5:20:53 AM permalink
Aussie
Quote: AZDuffman
Slob? Not at all. The guy is OCD. He is just not a health nut.

The guy is well and truly overweight. He is obese by any medical definition. You don’t call that a slob? Fine, but he certainly isn’t “in great shape” as someone else laughably put it.
October 2nd, 2020 at 5:23:12 AM permalink
Aussie
Doubt it. He will be on the trail as soon as he is feeling well and over the hump. He is made for that.

And how long will that be? Forgive me if I don’t put much stock in the medical opinion of a guy who claimed Covid would be forgotten about by April. Unless you think he is going to stop campaigning altogether, he will be campaigning in the same fashion that Biden was mocked for for a couple of weeks at a minimum.
October 2nd, 2020 at 5:32:17 AM permalink
AZDuffman
The guy is well and truly overweight. He is obese by any medical definition. You don’t call that a slob? Fine, but he certainly isn’t “in great shape” as someone else laughably put it.

No, I don't call that a slob. He looks about normal weight for most Americans. For his age he is in great shape. Has great energy and stanima. I wish I had his energy.
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2020 at 5:34:48 AM permalink
AZDuffman
And how long will that be? Forgive me if I don’t put much stock in the medical opinion of a guy who claimed Covid would be forgotten about by April. Unless you think he is going to stop campaigning altogether, he will be campaigning in the same fashion that Biden was mocked for for a couple of weeks at a minimum.

Probably by the end of next week. Put stock in whatever you want, I made that statement because every other scare like this was a big nothing. Considering how few people were killed by the china virus alone (<20,000) it kind of is in the same league.

If he kept on the HDQ and zinc regiment he should be fine. 99.5% recovery rate after all.
The President is a fink.
October 2nd, 2020 at 5:44:41 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
NYT:

Quote:
Trump’s virus case is mild so far, with cold-like symptoms.

President Trump is showing symptoms of the novel coronavirus, but mild ones, according to two people familiar with his condition.

The president has had what one person described as cold-like symptoms. At a fund-raiser he attended at his golf club at Bedminster, N.J., on Thursday, where one attendee said the president came in contact with about 100 people, he seemed lethargic.

A person briefed on the matter said that Mr. Trump fell asleep at one point on Air Force One on the way back from a rally in Minnesota on Wednesday night.

A White House official said that as of Thursday night, the president’s treatment plan was still being discussed. So was a possible national address or a videotaped statement from the president to demonstrate that he was functioning and that the government is uninterrupted.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 2nd, 2020 at 5:47:13 AM permalink
Aussie
Probably by the end of next week. Put stock in whatever you want, I made that statement because every other scare like this was a big nothing. Considering how few people were killed by the china virus alone (<20,000) it kind of is in the same league.

If he kept on the HDQ and zinc regiment he should be fine. 99.5% recovery rate after all.

No, you made that statement because you were guessing. Poorly.

So you believe for the next week he will not be campaigning at all? No, he will be in the basement doing video campaigning, just like you mocked Biden for doing.

Doubt it will only be until the end of next week though. But hey, given the CDC guidelines recommends 14 days quarantine your guess may end up being right. After all, he has ignored almost all of their other recommendations. 😂😂
October 2nd, 2020 at 5:48:03 AM permalink
Aussie
No, I don't call that a slob. He looks about normal weight for most Americans. For his age he is in great shape. Has great energy and stanima. I wish I had his energy.

Normal weight for most Americans? And there’s your problem!