Deadpool 2020

Page 4 of 39<1234567>Last »
January 26th, 2020 at 2:57:35 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: zippyboy
It's being reported that Kobe Bryant died today in a helicopter crash. He was 41.

I forgot who he was, I had to look
it up. I thought he played football.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 26th, 2020 at 3:39:00 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
I forgot who he was, I had to look
it up. I thought he played football.

I have to say his famous court case I had no sympathy for either the woman or for him. Both played with fire.
The President is a fink.
January 26th, 2020 at 5:39:22 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
I have to say his famous court case I had no sympathy for either the woman or for him. Both played with fire.

His very public rape accusation (big civil settlement?) and denial..... admitting to consensual affair..... I can assure you will get little to no press coverage.... It will all be positive coverage. The press are acting like worshippers... not reporters.
January 26th, 2020 at 5:47:08 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
His very public rape accusation (big civil settlement?) and denial..... admitting to consensual affair..... I can assure you will get little to no press coverage.... It will all be positive coverage. The press are acting like worshippers... not reporters.

When Trump dies should the press give lots of coverage to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 26th, 2020 at 6:21:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman

I'm sure it won't. But my thing was cheat on your wife with a woman you just met/stalk a pro athlete and go up to his room.......

Both got a lesson.
The President is a fink.
January 26th, 2020 at 11:24:47 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I'm sure it won't. But my thing was cheat on your wife with a woman you just met/stalk a pro athlete and go up to his room.......
Both got a lesson.
Seems the lesson he needed was how to grab the cyclic and auto-rotate properly.
January 27th, 2020 at 10:18:27 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

Both got a lesson.

Lesson? Young girl goes up to alpha male athletes hotel room and has sex with him? Then gets to cry rape and probably gets millions in an out of court confidential settlement? What lesson did she get? For that matter, what lesson did he get? That I can buy my wife a monster ring if I'm banging girls on the road and still be considered a 'great husband and great father?'
January 27th, 2020 at 10:42:48 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Lesson? Young girl goes up to alpha male athletes hotel room and has sex with him? Then gets to cry rape and probably gets millions in an out of court confidential settlement? What lesson did she get? For that matter, what lesson did he get? That I can buy my wife a monster ring if I'm banging girls on the road and still be considered a 'great husband and great father?'

She got the lesson that her actions mean things. He got the lesson that tramps can be expensive.
The President is a fink.
January 27th, 2020 at 12:13:30 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
TMZ now reporting his 13 year old daughter was on board as well, they were on their way to a basketball camp.

Just awful.

I agree, awful. A bunch of teammates had to miss their game that they were looking forward to. All of those families drove to the gym on a Sunday for no apparent reason. Just think about the waste of natural resources and fuel for the cars and the electricity at the gym.

Awful, just awful.

How about the other about 125,000 people that died yesterday? where is the sorrow for them?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 27th, 2020 at 1:04:50 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: DRich
I agree, awful. A bunch of teammates had to miss their game that they were looking forward to. All of those families drove to the gym on a Sunday for no apparent reason. Just think about the waste of natural resources and fuel for the cars and the electricity at the gym.

Awful, just awful.

How about the other about 125,000 people that died yesterday? where is the sorrow for them?

Wish there was tape of Tom Leykis after Princess Di died. Showed how silly these people are grieving over someone just because they were famous.
The President is a fink.
Page 4 of 39<1234567>Last »