Discussion about the Suspension List

July 24th, 2021 at 5:15:00 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: missedhervee
For the next week he can amuse himself by yelling at the neighborhood kids to stay off of his lawn.

Do people still yell about that? I just assumed they fired warning shots now.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 5th, 2021 at 2:44:45 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: OnceDear
JCW09 7 days for personal insult.

I was wondering why he hadn’t angrily responded to any of the posts about The DeSantis COVID disaster and realized he’s still in red.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 6th, 2021 at 6:35:31 AM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Quote: Mission146
Here, EB, we'll trade Suspensions. You at WoV, me at DT. We should, after all, stay at the Forums we know the most about.

Myself: Gambling

EvenBob: Random BS'ing.

In case anyone needed a translation of my quote above, it basically means that I didn't expect such a curmudgeonly old man to cry like a little fucking girl because big bad Mission hurt his fee-wings.

See you guys in a week or two, or hop over to WoV.

Quote: Wizard
Personal insult. That was an especially egregious one, so seven days.

And this is the guy you all want as Moderator at WOV? This is what I was referring to the other day, when the Wizard suspended me for "spreading lies" about Mission. Are there 2 different Mission146s?
August 6th, 2021 at 8:54:26 AM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Quote: ams288
Quote: OnceDear
JCW09 7 days for personal insult.

I was wondering why he hadn’t angrily responded to any of the posts about The DeSantis COVID disaster and realized he’s still in red.

Management owe me 6 days for this overstay and 4 days for the overstay in December.
I have my doubts as to whether their reminder system will work on this fact either.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
August 6th, 2021 at 10:11:18 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: JCW09
Management owe me 6 days for this overstay and 4 days for the overstay in December.
I have my doubts as to whether their reminder system will work on this fact either.

I admit I have a bad memory for overstays. A good time to remind me is when you break a rule.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
August 6th, 2021 at 11:52:35 AM permalink
JCW09
Quote: Wizard
I admit I have a bad memory for overstays. A good time to remind me is when you break a rule.

Evidently, it was too much to ask for just an apology and credit for days served.
I had to get the needle from management as part of the "apology".
Why am I not surprised?
August 6th, 2021 at 12:21:47 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: JCW09
Evidently, it was too much to ask for just an apology and credit for days served.
I had to get the needle from management as part of the "apology".
Why am I not surprised?

Geezzzzz……. How about you apologize for whatever got you suspended, and say ‘Thank you for supporting this free of charge forum. I’ll try and follow the simple rules from here on’. JCW…. you know I very much enjoy the substance of the majority of your posts…. just try and keep your cool!
August 6th, 2021 at 12:40:05 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I know we aren't supposed to advertise here, but if any of you are in need of couth, I am a couth merchant.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 6th, 2021 at 1:00:00 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Geezzzzz……. How about you apologize for whatever got you suspended, and say ‘Thank you for supporting this free of charge forum. I’ll try and follow the simple rules from here on’. JCW…. you know I very much enjoy the substance of the majority of your posts…. just try and keep your cool!

The funny thing is, OnceDear only gave him a warning. Then he responded to the warning like a grown man and called OnceDear a snowflake. Hence, suspension.

He has no one to blame but himself.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 6th, 2021 at 1:16:20 PM permalink
JCW09
Quote: SOOPOO

Unfortunately SooPoo, you'll be stuck with the meaningful insights of AMS, Ed & the rest of the Lefties.
I'll be gone for a while from here.
Enjoy.