Will we be seen as a joke in History?

October 18th, 2019 at 2:22:06 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
I remember posting on another website," "In the future, we will seem like a joke in History. Look at all the people letting Social Media take over their lives and fawn over The Kardashians. Look at all these people worshipping Celebrities. Look at all these people buying extravagant stuff they don't really need in order to look cool when that money could be used to help struggling people. Look at all the people hurting and killing innocent and random people nowadays. Look at the people doing completely disgusting and disturbing things in order to get Viral Videos and their 15 minutes of fame. Look at the people chatting and playing on their phones when walking down streets and driving when they should be paying attention to makong sure they aren't getting themselves or other people into trouble! Look at the people throwing away their lives on drugs and alcohol! he future will look at us and think we are crap. "

The responses were something like,"This is actually a very good and thoughtful thread but things like you mentioned have been going on for many decades, it's just that Technology has brought these issues to the forefront. And most people don't actually fawn over the Kardashians. For the most part, the Kardashians are already being seen as a joke today."

Unfortunately, my thread has been removed from that website a long time ago for a certain reason...
November 2nd, 2019 at 6:48:23 AM permalink
KNathan
Bump...
November 2nd, 2019 at 7:37:32 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: KNathan
Bump...

Thumbtacking.

Again.

BLOCKED!
The President is a fink.
November 2nd, 2019 at 7:50:48 AM permalink
KNathan
I feel that this is a very important and serious thread!
November 2nd, 2019 at 8:33:32 AM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: KNathan
Bump...
http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/1/0/ Rule 9
3 days suspension.
November 2nd, 2019 at 7:24:58 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: OnceDear

Post expected 3 days from today.....

"I really meant it this time! I felt it was so serious an issue that we should be taking about it more! I didn't mean to break the rule as whatever I was talking about can be really important to all of us! And I offer my sincerest apology (since the one I gave to BBB, or maybe the one I gave to Wizard, or maybe the one I gave to the entire forum!) to you Mr Dear. I know it is hard to be a Green Man, so I super promise I wont do it again or make socks again or cuss again or lie again or make numerous inane threads again or disrupt other people's threads again or pose as a man again or......."