Women: 2019 edition

Page 3 of 5<12345>
December 18th, 2019 at 4:24:58 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Tried to find an existing threat that this goes in, this is the closest I could find.

If you find feminists a joke this is well worth a read. If you support modern feminism, you will not be able to handle the truth.

Men are showing up to The Wing and women are pissed

See, the feminists got all upset about no women members at Agusta for years. They sued in the 80s to be allowed into "men's clubs." They said how wrong it was that women were not allowed anywhere they wanted to go.

Today, they start a Women's co-working space. Legally they cannot ban men, but they make the place intolerable for most men and put men who will deal with the place in danger of losing their Man Card. But a few show up.

And the feminists are fit to be tied! They want "their" space, free of men.

Misandry by their own standards!

Check out some of the quotes in the article, see how these women just hate men and how men behave. See why I say these type of women are undatable moonbats.
The President is a fink.
December 18th, 2019 at 7:45:09 AM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: AZDuffman
Tried to find an existing threat that this goes in, this is the closest I could find.

If you find feminists a joke this is well worth a read. If you support modern feminism, you will not be able to handle the truth.

See, the feminists got all upset about no women members at Agusta for years. They sued in the 80s to be allowed into "men's clubs." They said how wrong it was that women were not allowed anywhere they wanted to go.

Today, they start a Women's co-working space. Legally they cannot ban men, but they make the place intolerable for most men and put men who will deal with the place in danger of losing their Man Card. But a few show up.

Check out some of the quotes in the article, see how these women just hate men and how men behave. See why I say these type of women are undatable moonbats.

"Some animals are more equal than others"
December 18th, 2019 at 10:02:27 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: aceofspades

"Some animals are more equal than others"

Men that hate women. weird
unless
well
It reminds me of conservatives that hate women and hate gays but actually turn out to be in the closet. :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 18th, 2019 at 12:29:29 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Quote: terapined
hate women and hate gays but actually turn out to be in the closet. :-)

........says the unmarried 60-year-old guy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
December 18th, 2019 at 1:22:57 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Shrek
........says the unmarried 60-year-old guy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Great point!

How he gets laughing at feminists is “hating women” I can’t figure.
The President is a fink.
December 19th, 2019 at 5:22:23 AM permalink
Shrek
Great point!

How he gets laughing at feminists is “hating women” I can’t figure.
Yep, and the funny thing about these libbies is that they go on & on about how being gay is totally normal. However if it's so normal, then why do they think it's an "insult" to accuse conservatives of being gay??

Ah, the answer is because they really don't believe it's normal haha!!
After all, you can't insult somebody by accusing them of doing something normal.

So it makes me laugh whenever the pot smoking libbie accuses conservatives of being gay because he is actually subconsciously admitting that he thinks such behavior isn't normal!! 🤣🤣🤣
December 19th, 2019 at 5:25:37 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
It reminds me of conservatives that hate women and hate gays but actually turn out to be in the closet. :-)

At least two of them posting in this very thread. Sad!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 19th, 2019 at 5:33:32 AM permalink
AZDuffman

So it makes me laugh whenever the pot smoking libbie accuses conservatives of being gay because he is actually subconsciously admitting that he thinks such behavior isn't normal!! 🤣🤣🤣

Followed to its logical conclusion, maybe it means he himself is closeted?
The President is a fink.
December 19th, 2019 at 7:02:06 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Yep, and the funny thing about these libbies is that they go on & on about how being gay is totally normal. However if it's so normal, then why do they think it's an "insult" to accuse conservatives of being gay??

Ah, the answer is because they really don't believe it's normal haha!!
After all, you can't insult somebody by accusing them of doing something normal.

Shrek, the libbies are not making fun of the few but newsworthy 'conservatives' that have been outed as being gay because they are gay; they are just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy these fake conservatives show.
Think how tortured you must be to be a gay man, actively and openly espousing an anti-gay agenda!
December 20th, 2019 at 10:39:54 AM permalink
Shrek
Quote: SOOPOO
Shrek, the libbies are not making fun of the few but newsworthy 'conservatives' that have been outed as being gay because they are gay; they are just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy these fake conservatives show.
Think how tortured you must be to be a gay man, actively and openly espousing an anti-gay agenda!

That's not entirely true. The libbies are "insulting" conservatives by accusing them of being gay. This is what the pot smoking libbie said:
These type of stories make me suspicious of the anti-gay members on this board. Seems many of those in the closet are anti-gay conservatives. Weird.

He's saying that as an "insult", BUT it can only be insulting if he feels that being gay isn't normal. For example, he'd never say, "I'm suspicious of that guy. I bet he's straight!!"

So the pot smoking libbie thinks being gay isn't normal..................oh, the irony!! lol 😂😂
Page 3 of 5<12345>