Pete Buttcrack

Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »
August 19th, 2019 at 4:30:32 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Gandler
I will not be voting for him. I am only pointing out how obsessed you are with his sexuality. ...

He is, not me. I seldom see him, but when
I do he's always talking the same crap. He's
a phony because he has no intention of
being president, he's doing it to push his
Gay agenda.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 23rd, 2019 at 3:55:56 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
this is hilarity!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

August 23rd, 2019 at 4:07:05 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: YeahBaby
this is hilarity!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Obviously he is referring the one that occurred in the mid to late 2000s (while he was actually in the military unlike most people criticizing his anti-war stance)….

That being said, you can be against wars that happened before your lifetime.... There are many harmful conflicts in history....
August 23rd, 2019 at 4:13:34 PM permalink
Evenbob

Obviously he is referring the one that occurred in the mid to late 2000s.

There was only one Iraq War, early 90's.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 23rd, 2019 at 4:18:25 PM permalink
Gandler
Quote: Evenbob
There was only one Iraq War, early 90's.

False.

You are referring to the Gulf War, or Operation Desert Shield. The Iraq War is the term for the more recent conflict in the Iraq/ Persian region. \
OIF (Operation Iraqi Freedom) - Iraq.
OEF (Operation Enduring Freedom) - Afghanistan and other supporting areas in the Middle East and Africa.

'The Iraq War[nb 1] was a protracted armed conflict that began in 2003 with the invasion of Iraq by a United States-led coalition that overthrew the government of Saddam Hussein. '

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

Pete is an OEF veteran not an OIF veteran.
August 23rd, 2019 at 4:49:24 PM permalink
Evenbob
False.

Correct
August 23rd, 2019 at 5:08:03 PM permalink
Gandler
Correct

You are simply wrong. The "Iraq War" refers to the more modern conflict.

Do you have any sources that verify "The Iraq War" refers to Operation Desert Shield?

https://www.history.com/tag/iraq-war
https://www.britannica.com/event/Iraq-War
August 23rd, 2019 at 7:41:04 PM permalink
Evenbob
You are simply wrong.

I agreed with you and I'm wrong?
Make up your mind.
August 23rd, 2019 at 7:57:00 PM permalink
Gandler
I agreed with you and I'm wrong?
Make up your mind.

You responded "correct" in response to a partially quoted "false", any reasonable interpretation of that post would lead one to believe that you are disputing a claim over a basic classification of a conflict....

The meme was wrong (and ignorant on a variety of levels), and your responses seem to reinforce the idea that you still supported the statements in the meme.

"The Iraq War" refers, by all reasonable sources, to the conflict in Iraq in the 2000s.

The Gulf War (which was largely in Kuwait, not Iraq), or Operation Desert Shield is the war to which you were originally referring...
August 23rd, 2019 at 8:04:21 PM permalink
Gandler
Also, the whole concept of this thread is absurd, "Pete Buttcrack's crowds are white".

For one, what adult seriously calls somebody "Pete Buttcrack" , and what do majority white crowds have to do with anything? The majority of America is white, most voters are white, most political crowds are white....

This thread is just absurd homophobia, race baiting, and false military history...…

Nobody is even talking about issues of substance..... If you want to criticize him, go to his website and cite policy proposals you disagree with. This whole thread has revolved around (factually untrue) memes, and distasteful jokes....
Page 2 of 6<12345>Last »