Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead ... and so is Decorum?

Page 2 of 3<123>
April 21st, 2013 at 6:18:20 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Rolf Harris said to be struggling with a resurgence of deep depression and friends and relatives are unable to cheer him up.

He previously had an episode of clinical depression but the accusation has had severe emotional impact on him.
July 26th, 2014 at 12:33:03 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Rolf Harris convicted some time ago of all twelve counts is having his art work all over the UK and Australia covered over.
July 26th, 2014 at 4:30:38 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Fleastiff
Rolf Harris convicted some time ago of all twelve counts is having his art work all over the UK and Australia covered over.

It's crazy to see how fast he's fallen. I grew up watching Rolf's cartoon time on UK TV.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
July 26th, 2014 at 7:27:13 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: TheCesspit
It's crazy to see how fast he's fallen. I grew up watching Rolf's cartoon time on UK TV.

Do you think he did it?
He admitted to one and only one woman with whom he had cheated on his wife. He had sent a letter apologizing to the girl's father and the tone and text of all encounters and responses were consistent with Rolf Harriss's claim that the relation started when the girl was eighteen.

All other counts were publicly committed acts such as one child who supposedly "felt dirty the entire trip after what Rolf Harris did on Day One" but the evidence was that whether or not anything ever happened it had to be on the last day of the trip or never.
November 8th, 2017 at 4:50:02 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Father of the youngest of Rolf Harris "victims" just recently informed the court that no such entertainment event could possibly have taken place so close to his home without his having been aware of it, therefore no such event did take place and Rolf Harris would therefore have had no reason to be in his neighborhood that day. Father further informed the court that even if such an entertainment event had taken place he would never have permitted his daughter to attend the event, much less to attend it alone.
November 8th, 2017 at 4:50:02 PM permalink
Fleastiff
EBay selling mugs with photos of Dr. Shipman, McCann and Rolf Harris.
November 16th, 2017 at 3:40:35 AM permalink
Fleastiff
EBay selling mugs with photos of Dr. Shipman, McCann and Rolf Harris.
EBay yanked the mugs, but the cowardly court overturned only ONE of the 12 convictions. letting the other eleven stand. Those justices are fools. Or more likely simply cowards.
November 16th, 2017 at 3:40:36 AM permalink
Fleastiff
The UK has its "historical sexual offenses" hysteria, now the USA seems to be embarking on the same path with all these "he pinched my bottom twenty years ago" accusations and "he said I'd look good in a bikini, so I want money for that statement".
November 16th, 2017 at 11:22:00 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The UK has its "historical sexual offenses" hysteria, now the USA seems to be embarking on the same path with all these "he pinched my bottom twenty years ago" accusations and "he said I'd look good in a bikini, so I want money for that statement".

So much of it is ridiculous. A woman
will wear the tightest shortest dress
possible, and if a man even appears
to notice, he's a sexist pig and needs
to be sued.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 16th, 2017 at 1:22:43 PM permalink
Fleastiff
UK law is so strange. Even though the conviction was ruled unsafe it is illegal to mention her name or the court where the trial took place or to post on a UK forum any identifying details.
Page 2 of 3<123>