What do voters want? :)

Page 1 of 212>
March 16th, 2019 at 6:22:01 PM permalink
KNathan
Member since: Dec 9, 2018
Threads: 13
Posts: 135
If a news reporter asked voters on the street what they want for 2020 Election, I honestly think that these would be the answers. "I want a Presidential Candidate who doesn't mud sling his or her opponent but will instead focus on the issues. I don't want a robot for a PC, I want a PC who will say," I smoked pot at 15 and called in sick from work to go to the beach!" I want someone relatable and human." :)
March 17th, 2019 at 5:39:51 AM permalink
pew
Member since: Jan 8, 2013
Threads: 3
Posts: 993
We've already got one. His name is Donald J. Trump!
March 17th, 2019 at 6:10:02 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Member since: Feb 19, 2014
Threads: 7
Posts: 646
Quote: pew
We've already got one. His name is Donald J. Trump!


DJT does focus on the issues. But he slings more mud than any other President or candidate in my 58 years.
March 17th, 2019 at 2:46:42 PM permalink
KNathan
Member since: Dec 9, 2018
Threads: 13
Posts: 135
Quote: pew
We've already got one. His name is Donald J. Trump!


Um, Donald Trump actually tried to build a wall around the U.S to keep illegal immigrants out! -.- That is not relatable. -.-
March 17th, 2019 at 3:07:42 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 118
Posts: 9525
Quote: KNathan
Um, Donald Trump actually tried to build a wall around the U.S to keep illegal immigrants out! -.- That is not relatable.



"Relatable" or not it is smart and a big reason he has my vote!
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
March 17th, 2019 at 4:05:43 PM permalink
pew
Member since: Jan 8, 2013
Threads: 3
Posts: 993
Quote: KNathan
Um, Donald Trump actually tried to build a wall around the U.S to keep illegal immigrants out! -.- That is not relatable. -.-
I don't understand what you mean. What does "relatable" mean in relation to illegal immigration?
March 17th, 2019 at 4:07:43 PM permalink
pew
Member since: Jan 8, 2013
Threads: 3
Posts: 993
Quote: SOOPOO
DJT does focus on the issues. But he slings more mud than any other President or candidate in my 58 years.
Trump doesn't start the fight but he damn well will finish it.
March 17th, 2019 at 6:50:16 PM permalink
KNathan
Member since: Dec 9, 2018
Threads: 13
Posts: 135
Quote: pew
I don't understand what you mean. What does "relatable" mean in relation to illegal immigration?


I don't know anyone who wants to a wall built around US to keep illegal immigrants out. Even Trump's Advisors talked him out of the wall thing. Thank God.
March 17th, 2019 at 11:48:28 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 128
Posts: 17174
Quote: KNathan
Even Trump's Advisors talked him out of the wall thing.


Why do you think that. New higher walls
are being put in continuously where
they're tearing down old, shorter
ineffective walls. Many many miles
have been done. Brand new walls,
where none were before, will start
being built in earnest in Ap in just
a few weeks. The massive amount
of materials needed arrive at the
worksites every day,

The wall will be built, is being built,
and will go on being built for
years to come. And when you feel
safe in your bed in years to come,
not afraid of being the victim of
illegal immigrant crime, as many
are experiencing today, you can
thank Donald Trump for that.
MAGA!
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 18th, 2019 at 2:36:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 118
Posts: 9525
Quote: KNathan
I don't know anyone who wants to a wall built around US to keep illegal immigrants out. Even Trump's Advisors talked him out of the wall thing. Thank God.


You need to broaden your circle of friends then. Lots of us want a wall as border security as walls work. Mexico has a wall on their southern border to stem illegal immigration.

I get that you are for open borders. But most of us are not.
The man who damns money has obtained it dishonorably; the man who respects it has earned it
Page 1 of 212>