3 members have voted

February 17th, 2019 at 12:54:20 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Thoughts...?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-british-isis-bride-says-14010980

Quote:
Did she regret joining ISIS?

She replied: "It's made me tougher, stronger. I married my husband – I wouldn’t have found someone like him back in the UK.

"I had my kids, I did have a good time there, just at the end things got harder and I couldn't take it any more."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6714069/British-ISIS-bride-Shamima-Begum-gives-birth-baby-refugee-camp.html

Quote:
The teenager was questioned whether she knew what IS were doing when she left for Syria - including beheading people.

She replied: 'Yeah I knew about those things and I was okay with it at first because you know I, I started becoming religious just before I left. You know, from what I heard that, Islamically that is all allowed so I was okay with it.'

She also admitted it would be 'really hard' for her to be rehabilitated in the UK because she was 'still in the mentality' of living in Syria.
February 17th, 2019 at 1:01:36 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Let her enjoy life in the muslim sewer. Some people just have to learn the hard way. Which is the way she wants it. Well, she gets it!
The President is a fink.
February 17th, 2019 at 1:04:12 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83
Quote: AZDuffman
Let her enjoy life in the muslim sewer. Some people just have to learn the hard way. Which is the way she wants it. Well, she gets it!

Love the paraphrase of Cool Hand Luke
February 17th, 2019 at 3:02:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: aceofspades
Love the paraphrase of Cool Hand Luke

Well, I love that movie and it is on Netflix at the moment.
The President is a fink.