My Florida Lottery predictions! :D

Page 5 of 8« First<2345678>
April 14th, 2019 at 9:11:44 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: KNathan
Nu uh. I told a gambling website winning patterns I noticed in The Florida Lottery, and coincidentally soon after my post, they stopped drawing those winning patterns for a LONG time. ;) :/

Uh huh.
April 15th, 2019 at 2:59:55 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
You know what? To sweeten my predictions, if 84 front pair doesn't come up within 13 days, I will donate $50 to Wizard on the 14th day unless something really bad happens to me.(2 weeks from now). If NONE of my predictions comes up within 18 days, I will donate an extra $25 to him unless something really bad happens to me.
April 16th, 2019 at 5:57:46 AM permalink
quadriga
Threads: 0
You know what? To sweeten my predictions, if 84 front pair doesn't come up within 13 days, I will donate $50 to Wizard on the 14th day unless something really bad happens to me.(2 weeks from now). If NONE of my predictions comes up within 18 days, I will donate an extra $25 to him unless something really bad happens to me.

You should change the condition to: " If none of my numbers come up within 18 days and if Wiz summits Mount Everett, I will donate $75 to him."
April 18th, 2019 at 5:35:19 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: quadriga
You should change the condition to: " If none of my numbers come up within 18 days and if Wiz summits Mount Everett, I will donate $75 to him."

I'm not so sure that Wizard is up to climbing Mount Everest. Sure he loves hiking, but I think Mount Everest, the highest Mountain in the whole world is too high for him.
April 18th, 2019 at 6:04:39 AM permalink
quadriga
Threads: 0
I'm not so sure that Wizard is up to climbing Mount Everest. Sure he loves hiking, but I think Mount Everest, the highest Mountain in the whole world is too high for him.

I said Mount Everett, not Mount Everest. The summit of Mt. Everett is in Massachusett.

While Everett is not as high as Everest, it would give you a better chance of not paying out on an outcome that you won't get a prize for.
April 18th, 2019 at 7:00:30 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: quadriga
I said Mount Everett, not Mount Everest. The summit of Mt. Everett is in Massachusett.

While Everett is not as high as Everest, it would give you a better chance of not paying out on an outcome that you won't get a prize for.

Oh. I see the difference between Mt. Everest and Mt. Everett now. :) Thank you. :) What was History thinking naming two different Mountains very similar names? :/
April 19th, 2019 at 11:58:56 AM permalink
KNathan
618(816)showed up today! :D Woo-hoo! I won! :D
April 19th, 2019 at 9:19:43 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Oh. I see the difference between Mt. Everest and Mt. Everett now. :) Thank you. :) What was History thinking naming two different Mountains very similar names? :/

To make matters more confusing, the highest peak in Montana in Granite Peak and in Wyoming is Gannett Peak. I hope to climb both of them.

As a reminder, here are the western state high points I have conquered -- California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
April 20th, 2019 at 8:22:03 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Wizard
To make matters more confusing, the highest peak in Montana in Granite Peak and in Wyoming is Gannett Peak. I hope to climb both of them.

As a reminder, here are the western state high points I have conquered -- California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado.

Are you ready to climb the Big Daddy of them all? Mount Everest, the highest mountain in thr world? :) Not to be confused with Mount Everett, Mount Everest's resentful little brother who is mad that their parents named them very similar names? ;) In fact, Mount Everett got so mad snd resentful, he moved to another CONTINENT,(Massachusetts in The United State Of America in North America) sick of being in Mount Everest's shadow and being confused for him! ;)
April 20th, 2019 at 8:39:59 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Wizard

Are you ready to climb the Big Daddy of them all? Mount Everest, the highest mountain in thr world? :) Not to be confused with Mount Everett, Mount Everest's resentful little brother who is mad that their parents named them very similar names? ;) In fact, Mount Everett got so mad snd resentful, he moved to another CONTINENT,(Massachusetts in The United State Of America in North America) sick of being in Mount Everest's shadow and being confused for him! ;)
Page 5 of 8« First<2345678>