KNathan's Corner

Page 19 of 21« First<161718192021>

Thread Rating:

September 2nd, 2019 at 12:12:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: KNathan
Contemplating making a tough business decision. I gave someone an old house after I was evicted from it that was beautiful and told him to not let go to ruins. This guy is a nice and sweet guy, which is why I gave him the old house. Hee agreed to not let it gp to ruins...He hasn't visited it in like 2 months. It is in in ruins now which he was not supposed to let happen. I had another potential buyer who is more of a tough business guy who wanted to have it but I had already given it to the first guy. The other potential buyer could have made it GREAT. Now that the first guy let it go to ruins and hasn't even visited this old house in like two months I am wondering if I should make the tough business decision to take the old house from the furst giy who has done absolutely NOTHING withbthe old house for about two months and give it to the other potential buyer who could make it GREAT. :/

How do you "give" someone a house you were evicted from?
The President is a fink.
September 2nd, 2019 at 12:57:09 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: AZDuffman
metaphorically
September 2nd, 2019 at 2:52:54 PM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Hurricane Dorian just can't make up his mind it seems..... Days ago, Dorian SAID he was going to chill in
Orlando, and then said he would chill in Miami(No thank you Dorian, we Miamians really don't want you "Chilling," here , and on Saturday he SAID he would chill at Orlando again, and of right now, he us chilling at Bahamas and taking WAY too long with his "Visit there" Seriously, his Bahamas hosts want him to leave and "Chill" somewhere else. Dorian is a rude and violent guest. Now it appears he just might not "chill" at Orlando anymore. It seems Dorian is going to "Chill" at Georgia and Both Carolinas tonight or tomorrow.
September 2nd, 2019 at 6:24:44 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: AZDuffman

Well, it was a house I kind of asked for because the Neighbors were tired of me crashing at their houses and basically told me I needed my own house to live in. So I asked for a house,(Kind of BEGGED for it) got it, lived in it for almost a year and got evicted for going wild. Even before I was evicted, I had given a friendly Neighbor who had helped me out multiple times the Beneficiary Gift if anything happened to me. At the time, I had been thinking more along the lines of "Moving Out," and not "Being Evicted," the Friendly Neighbor accepted the Beneficiary Gift which made me happy, but he has not been doing the job lately. The house is in shambles and literally looks abandoned which was exactly what the Friendly Neighbor was ABSOLUTELY NOT SUPPOSED TO LET HAPPEN! The other Potential Buyer when he informed me he was interested in getting the old house after I had given it to the Friendly Neighbor and I told him so said something like,"You gave the house to a Golden Retriever when you could have given it to a Pitbull. Good luck having your house guarded by a Golden Retriever rather than a Pitbull!" I kind of wonder if that "Pitbull," was right considering the shape my old house is in today.
September 3rd, 2019 at 6:49:10 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Contemplating making a tough business decision. I gave someone an old house after I was evicted from it that was beautiful and told him to not let go to ruins. This guy is a nice and sweet guy, which is why I gave him the old house. Hee agreed to not let it gp to ruins...He hasn't visited it in like 2 months. It is in in ruins now which he was not supposed to let happen. I had another potential buyer who is more of a tough business guy who wanted to have it but I had already given it to the first guy. The other potential buyer could have made it GREAT. Now that the first guy let it go to ruins and hasn't even visited this old house in like two months I am wondering if I should make the tough business decision to take the old house from the furst giy who has done absolutely NOTHING withbthe old house for about two months and give it to the other potential buyer who could make it GREAT. :/

The only reason "your house" hasn't been scraped off the face of the earth is Mike's reluctance to delete content from WoV. It stands as a testament to prolonged inanity, trolling-as-a-victim that caused many suspensions, and free speech run amok with lies, innuendos, and yes, metaphors.

Have you no shame? By all indications, you don't, since you're doing all the same stuff here, with the possible exception of not having socks.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
September 3rd, 2019 at 12:18:24 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: beachbumbabs
The only reason "your house" hasn't been scraped off the face of the earth is Mike's reluctance to delete content from WoV. It stands as a testament to prolonged inanity, trolling-as-a-victim that caused many suspensions, and free speech run amok with lies, innuendos, and yes, metaphors.

Have you no shame? By all indications, you don't, since you're doing all the same stuff here, with the possible exception of not having socks.

I just wanted a chance to be able to be able to post on WOV again, hence my WOV Socks....:/ And on a side note, making even one more Sock on WOV or here would permeanantly ban ALL accounts, especially this one, which is why I haven't made any more Socks. Look at how quickly my BlackjackPro Account got found out and banned within two days. Not worth the risk especially if my Sock would only be Active for two days before getting bannec and then all of my Accounts being banned. I'd have to be on DRUGS/Drunk or really really stupid to take that risk.
September 6th, 2019 at 5:37:12 AM permalink
KNathan
Is this coincidence or irony? SECONDS after my local Radio Station asked Listeners to help The Bahamas with Donations, I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor played on the radio.... It seemed like a little message of empowerment to Bahamas on a way...:)
September 6th, 2019 at 7:01:57 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Is this coincidence or irony? SECONDS after my local Radio Station asked Listeners to help The Bahamas with Donations, I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor played on the radio.... It seemed like a little message of empowerment to Bahamas on a way...:)
Dorian heard that song too and thought it was a message of empowerment to Dorian.
September 6th, 2019 at 10:25:02 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Fleastiff
Dorian heard that song too and thought it was a message of empowerment to Dorian.

LMAO! :D Both sad and funny. :D :( Dorian completely kicked The Bahamas ass and is STILL kicking other States' asses. Dorian is one BAD storm. He kind of reminds me of Hurricane Andrew but luckily Dorian spared us Miamians from his full wrath whereas Andrew kicked our asses. I still remember Andrew making our BEAUTIFUL street look like Garbage after he was done with us and my Stepfather's friend's wife named Victoria looking at the damage Hurricane Andrew gave us and saying,"Oh my God," with a horrified look in her eyes. I still get chills thinking of how horrible Andrew was. Poor Bahamas having Dorian completely Rake them. I purposely misspelled Rake to avoud a suspension on here.
September 6th, 2019 at 1:08:17 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Dorian is one BAD storm. He kind of reminds me of ...

I had never heard the name Dorian before this storm. I keep calling it Hurricane Durian. You're right, it is a male name, ranked #528 for male babies born in 2018.

Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
Page 19 of 21« First<161718192021>