Shanghai

November 25th, 2018 at 12:50:54 AM permalink
Cris88
Threads: 2
I be going to vacation in China Shanghai on February 2018 for 2 weeks. Cheers! Where I can make new friends with local gal? :)
November 25th, 2018 at 5:23:29 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I've been to Shanghai four times. As a white American man, it was heaven. Not just Shanghai, but all of China. Meeting women was effortless, they came onto you right and left. Yes, I know they had other motives, but who doesn't?

My personal tip is to learn some magic tricks. Everyone in the US is rather jaded with magic, but in China they still get a huge kick out of it, especially street magic. I got huge mileage out of just several simple card tricks.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
November 25th, 2018 at 8:46:33 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
I don't know if this will help.
November 26th, 2018 at 2:17:56 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Wizard
I've been to Shanghai four times. As a white American man, it was heaven. Not just Shanghai, but all of China. Meeting women was effortless, they came onto you right and left. Yes, I know they had other motives, but who doesn't?

I keep hearing this about most of Asia. White men are considered exotic by the women there, as well as the best husband material in the world to them.
The President is a fink.
November 26th, 2018 at 4:55:21 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: AZDuffman
I keep hearing this about most of Asia. White men are considered exotic by the women there, as well as the best husband material in the world to them.

I absolutely agree.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 4th, 2018 at 3:01:07 AM permalink
Cris88
Threads: 2
Quote: Wizard

My personal tip is to learn some magic tricks. Everyone in the US is rather jaded with magic, but in China they still get a huge kick out of it, especially street magic. I got huge mileage out of just several simple card tricks.

:)