Starbucks BURN! (I love my barista)

March 29th, 2013 at 12:12:50 PM permalink
rdw4potus
Threads: 10
I was at Starbucks today, waiting for a client to join me for a meeting, and I witnessed the greatest exchange of all time. It was utterly epic.

Guy, to barista: aww, baby! You cute!
barista: ...thanks? what can I get you?
guy: mmm...smokin!
barista: ...sooo...extra hot coffee? There's a line, sir.
guy: Girl, you know I like my coffee like I like my women...
barista (in unison): I don't know how to make a horny & stupid coffee, sir. Please order from the menu.
guy (in unison): ...Smoooooth & blac...What???
I'm not wearing any pants, film at 11
March 29th, 2013 at 1:11:29 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Some of those barista places are "Stripper Coffee" featuring scantily clad young lovelies.
March 29th, 2013 at 4:46:22 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
I've never understood those who hit on every girl they see. I tend to believe since I can't be in more than one place at a time, I like to focus on better locations to be.
March 29th, 2013 at 7:28:21 PM permalink
AcesAndEights
Threads: 6
Quote: Fleastiff
Some of those barista places are "Stripper Coffee" featuring scantily clad young lovelies.

They are supposedly all over the place up here, but I keep missing them.
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
March 29th, 2013 at 7:31:51 PM permalink
AcesAndEights
Threads: 6
Quote: 1nickelmiracle
I've never understood those who hit on every girl they see. I tend to believe since I can't be in more than one place at a time, I like to focus on better locations to be.

It's the "spray and pray" method of trying to get laid/getting dates (works for either objective). If you ask 20 girls every day, eventually one of them will say yes, right? Boomhauer from King of the Hill employed this strategy to moderate success.
"You think I'm joking." -EvenBob
March 29th, 2013 at 8:50:37 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: AcesAndEights
It's the "spray and pray" method of trying to get laid/getting dates (works for either objective). If you ask 20 girls every day, eventually one of them will say yes, right?

I've seen guys do that, but since they only get success at closing time, I think they should just wait until late in the night.

Even if you are playing percentages, I think that the line "I like my coffee the same way I like my women..." is pretty much a waste of time (unless you look like Brad Pitt or Paul Newman). Then it doesn't matter what you say.

Paul Newman used the phrase Pity-f__k in a Playboy interview in the late 1960's after he made Cool Hand Luke. He said it was reserved for librarians. He got a hundred letters from librarians. I guess the rule is if you are good looking and charming enough you shouldn't even make jokes like that. Women don't care if it is a joke.
March 29th, 2013 at 8:54:14 PM permalink
1nickelmiracle
Threads: 24
Quote: AcesAndEights
It's the "spray and pray" method of trying to get laid/getting dates (works for either objective). If you ask 20 girls every day, eventually one of them will say yes, right? Boomhauer from King of the Hill employed this strategy to moderate success.

I get the numbers game idea, but these men I think tend to actually do it to support themselves financially using one female until she gets wise she won't get the money back, and so on. If not they would care about the undesirable women who say yes.
March 30th, 2013 at 7:27:46 AM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
March 30th, 2013 at 9:13:00 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

I get the numbers game idea, but these men I think tend to actually do it to support themselves financially using one female until she gets wise she won't get the money back, and so on. If not they would care about the undesirable women who say yes.

There is no shortage of women willing to support such guys. Certain kinds of women like the "bad boy" because he does what others won't and they just like to be close to that. And the guys who get supported can play every type.
The President is a fink.
March 31st, 2013 at 12:57:45 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
If not they would care about the undesirable women who say yes.
If she says "yes", keeps your piece in her handbag, keeps your stash on her person and brings you bail money, she ain't undesirable.