Who is this woman?

Page 2 of 3<123>
October 4th, 2018 at 8:14:45 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: Pacomartin
Sometimes I wish I had only gotten involved with women with no sense of entitlement, as ultimately it proves to be deadly.

This is getting off topic, but I once advised my son to go after average to ugly girls, because they are simply nicer and easier to catch. Mrs. Wizard was almost livid at this advice, as attractive grandchildren are evidently quite important to her. Something we had to agree to disagree about, like everything.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
October 4th, 2018 at 8:26:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Wizard
Tas attractive grandchildren are evidently quite important to her. Something we had to agree to disagree about, like everything.

You have no idea how competitive women are
about how attractive grandkids are. Having a
homely grandchild is a social kiss of shame.
Lots of grandkids on my FB page, and all you
hear is beautiful, adorable, soooo cute. And
crickets from the men because we couldn't
care less, just stay out of our way and earshot.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 4th, 2018 at 8:44:58 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I remember in the 1980s listening to a very old woman talk about how she got over 50 years of alimony from an ex husband even though they never had children. Then I saw an old photo of her, and she was knockout.

Sometimes I wish I had only gotten involved with women with no sense of entitlement, as ultimately it proves to be deadly.
It got easier with direct deposit. It really sucked when you had to fill out a check, then lick it and stick it. That really bit.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 4th, 2018 at 9:01:51 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: Wizard
I once advised my son to go after average to ugly girls, because they are simply nicer and easier to catch.

For some reason I remember the Bill Cosby comedy routines that came out when I was a small child. I seem to remember one where Bill Cosby talked about choosing the ugly girl. But I can't remember which one it was.

First four Comedy albums
Bill Cosby Is a Very Funny Fellow...Right! (1963)
I Started Out as a Child (1964)
Why Is There Air? (1965)
Wonderfulness (1966)

Does Mrs Wizard think the Charles and Diana marriage was more successful than the Charles and Camilla marriage? One produced beautiful children.
October 4th, 2018 at 9:37:55 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Does Mrs Wizard think the Charles and Diana marriage was more successful than the Charles and Camilla marriage? One produced beautiful children.

Well look at the very fat and homely Donald Trump, and Ivana. Ivanka is one of the most beautiful women in the public eye, has been since forever. Like, how'd THAT happen?

October 4th, 2018 at 9:53:24 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: zippyboy
Well look at the very fat and homely Donald Trump, and Ivana. Ivanka is one of the most beautiful women in the public eye, has been since forever. Like, how'd THAT happen?

36 years ago Trump wasn't fat and old,
he was 35 and considered handsome.

If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 4th, 2018 at 10:09:11 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I remember guys joking about hooking up with the ugliest girl around, they said that way you would never get the clap from home.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 4th, 2018 at 10:42:11 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Quote: Evenbob
36 years ago Trump wasn't fat and old, he was 35 and considered handsome.

He also married beautiful women. Prince Charles is not particularly ugly, but his children are much better looking than he is. Had he married Camilla in his 20's, I don't think the Princes would have won the gene pool.
October 5th, 2018 at 12:12:47 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
He also married beautiful women. Prince Charles is not particularly ugly, but his children are much better looking than he is. Had he married Camilla in his 20's, I don't think the Princes would have won the gene pool.

When the public compares your true love to a horse, not so good.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 5th, 2018 at 1:54:04 AM permalink
Pacomartin

Josh O'Connor has been cast as young Prince Charles for Season #3 of netflix's "The Crown"

Camilla Parker Bowles as a young woman was probably in the same level as general looks. It's not really kind to compare her to an animal. But Charles was under pressure to marry a beautiful woman who looked virginal. Camilla was known to have sex.

Charles was supposed to marry his 2nd cousin, Amanda Knatchbull, who was being groomed for the position since she was a teenager.

Although exact details are private, the story is that Charles waited to propose to Amanda until after Louis Mountbatten, 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma was killed by a bomb on 27 August 1979. Louis would have been Amanda's grandfather and also Charles's great uncle. But the bomb also killed Amanda's little brother Nicholas (aged 14) and her grandmother Lady Brabourne (aged 83) died from her injuries the following day. Understandably the event was so horrific for Amanda that she no longer wanted to live a public life as the future British Queen .

When the bomb exploded Diana had just turned 18 two months earlier, Amanda was age 22, and Charles was over the age of 30. With his intended bride having turned him down, he began to take a serious interest in Diana. Charles had dated her older sister, and he knew her since she was underage, but he was very impressed with the kindness she showed to him about the family tragedy.

Amanda married at the age of 30 roughly 6 years after Charles and Diana were married. She has three children and is way out of the limelight.
Page 2 of 3<123>