8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

October 7th, 2020 at 10:37:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Everyone knows SCOTUS has to meet the highest bar for ethical standards and most everything else. Not unusual at all.

And the VP does not?
The President is a fink.
October 7th, 2020 at 10:40:27 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
And the VP does not?

No.

Neither does the POTUS (obviously).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 7th, 2020 at 11:04:56 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
And the VP does not?

Obviously not. Heels Up is about
as qualified to be VP as a paper
bag is. And she'll be president
in 6 months if Biden were to win.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 7th, 2020 at 11:16:27 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
And she'll be president
in 6 months if Biden were to win.

Ugh, don’t get my hopes up....
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 7th, 2020 at 12:08:01 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Everyone knows SCOTUS has to meet the highest bar for ethical standards and most everything else. Not unusual at all.

Also people don't seem to realize the difference between allegations of noncensual sexual contact and adult consensual relationships...
October 7th, 2020 at 12:31:20 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Gandler
Also people don't seem to realize the difference between allegations of noncensual sexual contact and adult consensual relationships...

We do know the difference between a woman lying about something from high school and a grown woman tramping her way into a good job.
The President is a fink.
October 7th, 2020 at 2:16:22 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Gandler
Its been asked and answered by both parties for years. They both deny it. She dated somebody older than her (not uncommon). It was a consensual relationship with no issues being alleged by either party, I don't understand why this is still a point worthy to bring up (well I do).... She has a successful career and was moving up before they dated, and I doubt whatever appointments were made changed anything significant in her career trajectory....

At this point, the only reason to dredge it up is because it allows sexist nicknames that are not nearly as clever as people think they are to be thrown around.

Nothing personal.... but NO ONE cares that YOU doubt 'whatever appointments were made'.... Let the public decide. I (NO ONE cares what I think) believe there is a DIRECT correlation between her banging her married supervisor and her career advancement.

I want to hear her answer the question. I am sure 10's of millions of other Americans do as well. THAT is why the question should be asked. Hearing her answer directly is different than a press release saying there was no quid pro quo.
October 7th, 2020 at 2:28:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 188
Quote: SOOPOO
Nothing personal.... but NO ONE cares that YOU doubt 'whatever appointments were made'.... Let the public decide. I (NO ONE cares what I think) believe there is a DIRECT correlation between her banging her married supervisor and her career advancement.

I want to hear her answer the question. I am sure 10's of millions of other Americans do as well. THAT is why the question should be asked. Hearing her answer directly is different than a press release saying there was no quid pro quo.

It's weird that you put so much stress on sex, as if it's not common for people who get favored for a job because of who they know. That's not a legit job qualification either, but no telling how many people got jobs over some deserving person because of it.

Sure you can include Biden's son. But the Republicans are interested in other things like the amount of money he got and if there was some sort of dealing by his dad. Heaven forbid they just concentrated on his dad being able to get him a job as they probably can't look in the mirror.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 7th, 2020 at 2:54:21 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: SOOPOO

You are grossly glossing over the scenario. He was separated for years, you are intentionally wording it to sound like she encouraged him to cheat. It was a consensual relationship and both parties and members of the committies deny any wrongdoing.

What other opinion is there? Do you have secret information about their relationship from years ago? If you are not going to believe the statements of those involved, its just a witchunt.... You are trying to find a scandal where there is none....

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-affair-willie-brown/

"Although Brown was technically still married during the time period that he dated Harris, he had been estranged from his wife Blanche Brown for more than a decade. Harris' first, successful run for office in 2003 happened well after the relationship ended, and Harris sought to distance herself from Brown."

Brown denies giving her special treatment saying he appointented many qualified Democratic Women to positions to help them grow.
What do you know about his intentions that he doesn't? If you don't believe Brown's and Harris's narrative you are just speculating....
October 7th, 2020 at 2:56:55 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Sure you can include Biden's son. But the Republicans are interested in other things like the amount of money he got and if there was some sort of dealing by his dad. Heaven forbid they just concentrated on his dad being able to get him a job as they probably can't look in the mirror.

Of course there was dealing by his dad. Otherwise he would not have gotten the job.
The President is a fink.