8 votes (36.36%)
2 votes (9.09%)
3 votes (13.63%)

22 members have voted

January 14th, 2019 at 11:23:26 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: ams288
Just because something triggers YOU, doesn't mean it will trigger everyone.

So, you are saying because Ann triggers you she does not trigger everyone?
The President is a fink.
January 14th, 2019 at 11:48:14 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
So, you are saying because Ann triggers you she does not trigger everyone?

Nope.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 14th, 2019 at 12:00:39 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Why give Lewandoski a pass? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Lewandowski#Personal_life

"Personal life
Lewandowski met his future wife Alison Hardy, when he was in ninth grade and she was in eighth grade. In 1998, Hardy married Brian Kinney, but Kinney was killed on September 11, 2001 after Al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked his flight, United Airlines 175, and flew it into the South Tower of the World Trade Center. Four years later, in 2005. Lewandowski married Hardy.[12] Together they have four children.[20] Lewandowski reportedly had an affair with former White House Director of Communications Hope Hicks.[77][78][79]

On November 28, 2017, a pro-Trump performer, Joy Villa, filed a police complaint against Lewandowski for allegedly slapping her buttocks at a holiday party at the Trump Hotel in Washington, D.C.[80][81] Villa alleged that after she told him that she could report him for sexual harassment, Lewandowski said, "I work in the private sector" and slapped her again.[82] Lewandowski responded to the allegations by saying that “There is a due process and there is a process which they will go through to determine a person’s innocence."[83]

Lewandowski is Roman Catholic.[12] He lives in Windham, New Hampshire, but primarily works in Manchester, New Hampshire when not in Washington, D.C.[6]

Electoral history"

And Hicks is the one you tag? pfft
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 14th, 2019 at 12:06:04 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: petroglyph
Why give Lewandoski a pass? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Lewandowski#Personal_life

"Personal life
Lewandowski met his future wife Alison Hardy, when he was in ninth grade and she was in eighth grade. In 1998, Hardy married Brian Kinney, but Kinney was killed on September 11, 2001 after Al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked his flight, United Airlines 175, and flew it into the South Tower of the World Trade Center. Four years later, in 2005. Lewandowski married Hardy.[12] Together they have four children.[20] Lewandowski reportedly had an affair with former White House Director of Communications Hope Hicks.[77][78][79]

On November 28, 2017, a pro-Trump performer, Joy Villa, filed a police complaint against Lewandowski for allegedly slapping her buttocks at a holiday party at the Trump Hotel in Washington, D.C.[80][81] Villa alleged that after she told him that she could report him for sexual harassment, Lewandowski said, "I work in the private sector" and slapped her again.[82] Lewandowski responded to the allegations by saying that “There is a due process and there is a process which they will go through to determine a person’s innocence."[83]

Lewandowski is Roman Catholic.[12] He lives in Windham, New Hampshire, but primarily works in Manchester, New Hampshire when not in Washington, D.C.[6]

Electoral history"

Who says I gave him a pass? There are worse words than “whore” I’d use to describe him but they go past the PG-13 threshold.
January 14th, 2019 at 12:12:37 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph

"Personal life

Electoral history"

Who says I gave him a pass? There are worse words than “whore” I’d use to describe him but they go past the PG-13 threshold.

If Corey runs for office, he wont get my vote just as Bill Clinton and Trump did not get my vote
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 14th, 2019 at 12:17:33 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Nope.

If I saw Ann Coulter at a Dead and Company concert (She's a deadhead)
I would say to her what I say to any deadhead at a concert "Have a good show"
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 14th, 2019 at 12:37:47 PM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: beachbumbabs
you just insist on going way too far. I protest this kind of garbage

but this isn't going too far??????????????????????????
gimme a damm break!!!

She’s a racist bitch.

But we already knew his.
When I heard Phyllis Schlafly was dead, I too gave a standing ovation.

Good riddance.

Maybe we will get lucky this year and Rush Limbaugh's heart will finally give out on him...
He’s just an awful human being. I will never stop hating him and I will dance in the streets when he croaks.
To get me to dance in the streets, it's gonna take something BIG. Like Rush Limbaugh croaking.
Sarah Sanders not being able to stuff her fat ugly face
it’s fine for AOC to threaten a POS like Don Jr.
January 14th, 2019 at 12:53:55 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: beachbumbabs
It is disgusting, the things you guys say about these women with no evidence. .

Why do you assume there's no evidence.
Kavanaugh was accused of far worse with
zero evidence and you said you completely
believed it. Yet when it's said about Harris,
it's disgusting? I don't get it.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 14th, 2019 at 12:58:38 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: YeahBaby
but this isn't going too far??????????????????????????
gimme a damm break!!!

Nothing is more satisfying than triggering JohnCYeahBaby.
January 14th, 2019 at 1:11:48 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Nothing is more satisfying than triggering JohnCYeahBaby.

Nothing more satisfying than you being
outed for what you really are by your past
posts.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.