Cave! Underwater! Trapped!

Page 7 of 7« First<4567
July 12th, 2018 at 11:37:44 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Now in development
The Thai cave escape movie :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 12th, 2018 at 2:13:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined
Now in development
The Thai cave escape movie :-)

That's the easy part. Who will star in it? I imagine some Asian stars, Brits, and maybe others, but no idea who they might go with.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 12th, 2018 at 3:41:39 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: rxwine
That's the easy part. Who will star in it? I imagine some Asian stars, Brits, and maybe others, but no idea who they might go with.

Movies need an antagonist and a protagonist. The antagonist doesn't have to be a person, as it can be an institution, but it would be difficult to know who would be the antagonist in this movie. Although the coach probably got his share of swear words, he seems unlikely to make a good antagonist.

Technically the antagonist in Cast Away was the island, so I suppose it could work.
July 12th, 2018 at 4:01:40 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Pacomartin
Movies need an antagonist and a protagonist. The antagonist doesn't have to be a person, as it can be an institution, but it would be difficult to know who would be the antagonist in this movie. Although the coach probably got his share of swear words, he seems unlikely to make a good antagonist.

Technically the antagonist in Cast Away was the island, so I suppose it could work.

Yeah, them pinned, coming rains, difficulties abound. There's also the part we didn't see, the part where they sat waiting before the first rescuer showed up.

As always, if it's put together by the right people it will work. But it could be very mediocre as well.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
Page 7 of 7« First<4567